You have depression PART 2 #13

Tigger warning: depression, self- harm, sucide & emotional.

**********************
Niall (14 years old)
~~6 months later~~
I can't believe she did that. She wasn't suppose to tell anyone. I hate my bullies. 2 Cuts + 1 Pill. Niall HATES me. 6 Cuts + 4 pills. The boys hate me. 2 Cuts + 3 pills. That's it I'm done I'm getting dizzy. 10 cuts on the wrist. 8 Pills down my throat. Niall tried to help me out of my bad habits, but he went back on tour. Truth is I never got better. Why would I if I enjoy the pain?

Simons P.O.V
I received a call from Y/h/N (your hospitals name) "Hello is this Simon Cowell?" "Who's asking?" "Anne, I'm a nurse. Y/N Horan was rushed to hospital......." "AND? WHAT HAPPENED?!" "I-I'm sorry. She overdosed and bled to much." I hung up. I cried. How am I going to tell Niall and the boys? They were one big family. "Mark? Get the boys. We need to talk"

Louis' P.O.V
"Ok alright we will be there asap" Mark phoned me. "Boys, Simon needs us. I asked what for but all he said was ,'Its not good news' He needs everyone, even you 5SOS."
~ENTERED THE BUILDING ~
"Uncle Si,What's up?" I asked, concerned. "Family. One of your families." "What do you mean? WHICH FAMILY?" Zayn screamed. "Niall's" Simon looked down, Niall looked worried. We all were. "Who in my family?" "Y/N Y/m/N Horan" I cried. No she's 14. Only fucking 14!!! "Simon, What happened to her?"Liam asked, Niall still in shock."Everyone else besides from Niall leave." "Go boys. Now." I've never seen Niall so scared, stressed and in pain. We all left. That room ofcourse. Luke pressed his ear against the door. Mark ofcourse shook his head. "Mark, you know something I can see it in your eye." I said. "What is it?" Mark replied with,"Boys, Simon cried. He doesn't cry. Thats all I know"

Niall's P.O.V
"NO IT CANT BE FUCKING TRUE! I HELPED HER GET THREW IT, WE ALL DID!!"
"I'm so sorry Niall she left you something - a letter. But I wrote it out ,the original one is in your bedroom at home." "READ IT"

"Dear Nialler,
I love you. Don't think you were a terrible brother. You were the best. Don't blame yourself. Bury me the place where you auditioned for the X Factor - right beside that, there's a graveyard. I love you and the boys. All of them. I didn't feel happiness in my life for awhile. The only time I was was when I listened to music. Your music. I listened to 'Diana' & 'Little things' alot. It explained my situation. You've saved me alot Niall you have no idea. I hope you don't forget about me. I'll never forget about you. Never. Make me a promise; When ever you sing 'Diana' - Make sure its night time. You look at the sky. Because you were my light. You were my happiness. Do it at night because, you star-gaze with the ones you care about. I love you. Never forget that. Even when you're 90 , never forget.
From your baby sister, Y/N Y/m/n Horan"

~10 years later~
Niall's P.O.V
Me and my little girl Y/n. Thats right we named her after my baby sister. We were out star-gazing. When my wife went on the balcony and turned the radio on. 'Diana' Was on. This day 10 years ago my baby sister died. My wife smiled and went in our bedroom. "Daddy, why are you crying?" I turned around and saw the boys (1D & 5SOS) enter my garden, with their children - who were all girls. We started to sing 'Diana' to the sky. We all had tears in our eyes then slowly rolling down our checks. "Daddy, uncles? Why are you crying?" My daughter asked. "Love, I love you. Never forget that. Even when you're 90 never forget."

**********************
The reason why only the daughters was their because they still imagined Y/N a little a girl.
I'm crying so much! I'm sorry for making you cry - if you did. Thank you @JalenVela for requesting this. The last bit Niall said if you recognise it go to the bottom of the letter.

Love ya xx