*REQUESTED* #31

(Title too long ^ )
*For @jessab000 *
'Louis' sister (4 years old) has a seizure whilst being taken care of by 5SOS. They help her until Louis gets back and care her.'

**********************
Louis (4 yrs old)
*Ashton's P.O.V*
Louis had to go out for a meeting something about changing managements. Anyway we had to look after his little sis, Y/N (A/N I don't know you're real name @jessab000 ) She's kinda similar to Louis. A bit. She plays pranks on us while we are babysitting her. She's also very sassy.

We all were playing football outside. Except for me. I was watching. Michael hit the ball too hard and hit Luke in the face. "AHHHH!!! IT HURTS!" He screamed. I ran over. "Luke its OK!" "My fucking lip piercing hurts!" He snapped at me. Blood was trickling down his face. "Shit." Y/N muttered. "Don't swear!" I shouted at her. Y/N looked over and saw the blood. She was struggling to stand. (A/N I'm just gonna use that blood triggered it since this happened to my ex) She collapsed. "What the fuck is happening?!" Michael screamed. "Another one bits the dust. And another one gone, and another one gone." Calum sings then laughs after. "CALUM ITS NOT THAT KIND OF MOMENT." Luke shouts. "Is it our moment?" Calum asks. "Cal, you get blankets. Michael, get her a cold drink. Luke, fix you're bloody head." I ordered them. "Can I not do anything?" Luke asks. "No, shut up Luke." Cal & me said. The corner of my eye I see Michael smirk.

*After taking care of Y/N and she's a wake.*

Louis finally comes home. "Wait all that happened?" He asks, not believing us. Couldn't blame him. "Yeah, its been a long day." Mikey says. We pack up, ready to leave when.... "My head is OK by the way." Luke says sarcastically. "Shut up Luke, I don't care as long as by little angel is OK." Louis replies. "Oh, I'm OK then." Calum blows a kiss. "Not you dumbass! ME!" Michael says. Louis then shuts the door.

This is going to be a long drive.

**********************
Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry you had too wait a long time @jessab000

Love ya xx