Your little and ask an awkward question #28 2/5

13.4K Thank you for reading and enjoying this book. If you were here since 2.9K comment so I know :)

***************************
Liam (5 yrs old)
Liam left his bedroom door opened. So of course you being the little rebel you are, you ran in. You saw his big boys bed and sat on it. He told you multiple times to not to touch his laptop. But you did. You saw that he was on this website called 'Twitter' You saw a word that kept coming up. You went to find out what 'sex' meant. You screamed,"LI?" at the top of the stairs. "Right here, baby girl!" "Li-Li? What does sex mean?" Liam's face was pale at this point. "Em..ah....oh...yeah." He stuttered. "What?" "Go ask Mummy love." "OK", you smiled innocently.

Louis (8 yrs old)
Harry came over. (This is for all those Larry shippers out there. You're welcome.) Earlier on you were waiting for Louis to pick you up from school. While you were standing outside of the gates. You were ease-dropping on some 14 year old girls. They kept saying 'Period' and 'cramps' you being the innocent child didn't know what they were talking about. You kept thinking about this while you were in the car. As soon at Louis stopped the car you ran up to your room.

Finally having enough courage you knocked onto Louis door. Harry opened, shirtless and his hair all over the place. You saw Louis sitting on his bed, his hair was so messy. "What do you need little Tommo?" "What does period mean?" You blurted out. Harry was laughing while Louis glared at him. "Oh love have you not got the talk yet?" "No" you replied. That whole night Louis was talking about puberty. Also occasionally glaring at Harry who kept laughing.

***************************
I'm personally a LiLo shipper. But I respect your decision if your a Larry shipper. I know you get alot of hate :)

Comment what shipper you are - it doesn't have to be 1D.

I wasn't sure about this one. This is probably the worst preference in this book, I'm so sorry. But it happens....sadly. But I have a good reason...... IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON 5SOS BSM!!!!

Sounds Good Feels Good is such a good album. My favourite is 'Broken Home' What's yours?

Love ya xx