LIAM: You're going out with One of the boys #16

Liam: You're going out with one of the boys #16
*I will do 2/5 boys in a different part/chapter (Get your head outta the gutter if you were thinking about something else) *

********************
Liam (21 yrs old)
Liam finally invited you on Tour. It was the day "Drag Me Down" came out. Since it was #1 (on iTunes) in 82 country's (probably more by now). The boys and you are out celebrating, of course yous all went to the bar. You and Louis were in a secret relationship. Louis took your hand when nobody was watching and pulled you at the back of the bar outside - no paparazzi was hiden. "Hey Love" He said with a cheeky smile. "Hi Lou" "Can we tell Liam soon love?" (A.N: I hate the nicknames like 'babe' or 'baby' they are overused and not creative) "Louis, you know that's a bad idea!" "Please, I hate hiding this from him and everyone. Liams my best mate." "And I'm his sister. Do you think this is easy for me?!" "No of course not." "Look we can talk about this at the tour bus. Not now. I hate making a scene" Louis pulled you in his arms. With your hands on his chest. And stared in to each others eyes. "I love you Y/N Y/M/N Payne" You smiled and blushed. "I love you-" You didn't even finish the sentence and he started kissing you. What you didn't know is that Luke Hemmings and his girlfriend, Zara Crozièr - not me - the writer of this. Was outside with you with their mouths opened. When you and Louis looked up, you began to panic. "Hey Luke and Zara?" Louis said, more like questioned. "What the hell is going on here? Are you twos going out or is this a one night stand?!" Shouted Zara. Luke grabbed Zara's hand and started to run circles on her hand to try to calm her down. The key word there was try. "I thought we were best friends Y/N? Why the fuck did you not tell me!" Liam appeared behind Luke. "Hey, what's going on here?" "Oh um erm hey Liam? And nothing is going on here" He walked up to you. Looked at your eyes. "You're lying" "Louis what's happening?" "Liam. Me and Y/N has gotten close. Very close recently. We hang out with each other alot also-" "We are dating Liam. I know you might not think he's the right guy for me. But I love him. And you should respect that. I don't want yours and Louis friendship to become awkward" Liam shook his head 'no'. By this you started to panic again. "He's not the right guy for you. He's the perfect guy for you." He said with a smile and then walked away and gentley pushed Luke away so he could get inside again. "Did that just happen?" Louis asked. At this point you knew Liam was right since he hated every other boy you ever went out with. You just smiled, even through the argument you and Zara was about to have.

*********************
I loved writing this perfence! This is my favourite yet. I am obessed with 'Drag Me Down' Its amazing!

Love ya xx