You're young and have a crush #18

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I will be starting a new book soon & soon ending this one. I say there's only 1 Chapter left.
**********************
Niall (6 yrs old)
You were currently writing in your diary. Truth is, you had a major crush on Harry.
You quickly finished writing your biggest secret and went downstairs. Niall was babysitting you. Oh joy. "Y/N I'm gonna put some of you're new toys in your bedroom!" Yelled Niall from upstairs. "Yeah OK. Thanks Ni!" You screamed. Crap. You didn't hide your diary. It's laying OPENED ON YOUR BED! Well let's face it, its your brother he's not the brightest cupcake in the box. "Oh Y/N, does someone have a little crush on Harry Edward Styles?" You burst out laughing. You looked up at your brother who is now concerned for your health. "Not Styles. Harry McGrath."
"Oh, oops..."

Harry (12 yrs old)
"Harry I need advice" "I swear to God if you spilled the milk on the floor Y/N" "No no, not that. I need advice on b-boys. I really like someone in my class." "Oh OK. Do I know him?" "No. You do not. There's this rumour that he likes me but he's to scared to ask me out. What do I do?" "Easy. First he cleary has no balls. Two you can either wait or ask him."
"Thanks Hazza." You were about to leave his bedroom then you remembered. "Oh Hazza?" "Yeah?" "How do you get rid off milk stains from the carpet?" "Y/N!!!" "So now is not the time to ask?"

Louis (8 yrs old)
You were currently singing a song. No not a song writer wrote this. A boy in your class wrote this for you, only for you. Louis walked in your bedroom with Harry. "So I heard from a little birdy. That someone has a crush!!" Louis squealed like a girl. You went bright red. "DASIY PHEOBE!!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU TWOS" You were heading, well running to the door. Until you were in the air. "Put me down. NOW." "No can do love" Harry said, smirking. "Now let's talk about this." Oh mother of God. This is going to be along night.

Liam (13 yrs old)
You had Twitter.(A/N Mine is @jayne8826 just putting that out there. Oh God. An iCarly episode reminded me of that. - iGoOneDirection 'I'm single just putting that out there')
What you didn't realise is that Liam knew you had an account. He got messages when you tweeted. Stalkerish I know. You tweeted '@y/t/n: (your/twitters/name) OMG A CUTE BOY JUST SAID HE LIKES ME. HES BEEN MY CRUSH SINCE I WAS 11!!!' A furious Liam phoned you right away. Since he was on tour. "Excuse me? Y/N I didn't know you had a crush! What the fuck is wrong with you?" "Sorry Liam for growing up" You said harshly then hung up.

Zayn (15 yrs old)
You knew Zayn was an over-protective brother. All your siblings knew this. Even the fans knew this.
When ever you came home from school you immediately told your mum/mom. "Guess what mum? I found out my crush actually likes me! Jordan likes me!!!" Oh but what you didn't know was that you're mum wasn't the only one that listened. Zayn heard. Boy was he furious. "JORDAN DAVIS? HE'S A FUCKING PLAYER Y/N. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. NOW." "Zayn. It's my life. Anyway people thinks he's a player but he's not. Remember a few years ago people didn't know who you really were like and you got called a terroist? Yet they were wrong" "Yeah Y/N you're right. I'm sorry go out with him" Your siblings were amazed. You broke him. He agreed. They're mouths were hanging wide open. You just smirked and flipped your hair over your shoulder and walked out of the room.
***************************
I'm writing this while I'm in France.
I've decided the next book will be 'Louis' Secret Sister'. I can't wait to write it!!

Love ya xx