HARRY; You get in trouble P2 #23

'6 Months without Harry awaits.'

*6 Months later*
You were in your bedroom just messing around. Mostly tidying and dancing and singing the words to One Direction. Yes you and Harry was still in a fight. But that doesn't been you're not going to stop supporting the others. 'Little Things' Came on, and you broke down. Harry used to sing this to you when you couldn't get to sleep. But back then you were closer to him. You ran over to your bed and sobbed while 'Little Things' was playing in the background. Harry's solo came on. The strange thing was it wasn't from the radio.

You looked up and saw Harry, singing his solo. After he finished his solo. He walked over to you and sat on your bed right beside you. While looking in your eyes,"I'm sorry. I knew it was wrong for you. But I had too. This is my dream but more importantly mum was struggling with the taxes. So I worked to get her money." Your head instantly whipped up. "She never told me. I could've got a job, be a drug dealer, anything." He shook his head 'no' and silently laughed. "Y/N she didn't want you to get a job. She wanted you to act like a teen."

Straight away you hugged him. "I love you, Hazza." Harry smiled knowing you forgave him since you called him 'Hazza' "I love you too, Y/N"

Gemma was watching this scene and posted a photo of you and Harry hugging. The caption said,"I knew I wasn't the favourite Sis #SiblingGoals x" That day on Twitter #GemmaFeelsLeftOutHarryAndY/N was trending worldwide.

***************************
Hope you enjoyed. This was requested by: @JOCELYNHORAN13
Thanks for requesting/commenting.

Love ya xx