He surprises you 2/5 #7

★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Louis (15 yrs old, At school)
Tick tock. Tick tock. Silence. Right now I'm in Geography. We got back our test we did a week a go. 7% (yes I have had this mark in Geography before! ) How? How am I suppose to get my mum to sign it - without getting caught. *sigh* "Y/n, stop sighing! You've done that 10 times! That's enough! Go out the door I'll be there soon." Just to piss her off even more.... *sigh* "Y-" *sigh*" -n!! OUT NOW!" "YEOOOO" (You know that annoying thing people in your class do when you've been in trouble?) You stood up. "Fine!" "Are you being sassy with me?" She said. You mumbled, but the 'goody to shoes' heard you. "Fuck up I don't give a shit" "Miss, she cursed under her breath" Oh I forgot to mention shes also the 'her favourite'. So she believes the little angel. "Y/N, HOW DARE YOU D-" You didn't even hear her because you slammed the door. You were about to walk through the door to freedom. When something or someone grabbed you. "Hey! This is abuse! Teachers aren't aloud to touch their fucking students!!" "And y/n y/m/n Tomlinson isn't suppose to cuss either. But since I'm your brother I'll let it go." "LOUIS!!" "C'mon I'll bring you home saying you are feeling a bit I'll. Let's go in the car" Perfect chance. He's over 18. "Hey Louis can you sign this?" *You hand it over* "Jesus Christ! 7% in Geography? You did better than me!"

Harry (7yrs old, party)
You were at your cousins birthday party. The theme was princess style. You of course were so excited but upset. Harry wasn't here. Until you felt a tap on your shoulder. "HAZ!!" "PRINCESS"
BEST DAY EVER.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I know Harry's was shit......
What are you afraid off?
I'm afraid of chickens

Love ya xx