You cuss infront off him (young) #5

You cuss in front of him (young) #5

★★★★★★★★★★★★
Niall (1yr old)
You were going to say your first word anytime soon. Everyone knew this. Since Niall is a big fan of football, a football match was on tonight so all the boys came over.You were in your crib sleeping well was sleeping. You just cried your little eyes out until Harry came and picked you up. "What's wrong little y/n? "Still not talking? Ah?" He brought you in where everyone else was. "For fuck sake!! That should not of happened!!" Said Niall. You wanted to be like Niall. "Fff-" "SHUT UP SHES GONNA TALK!" "fff-uck" "No y/n you don't say that. Damn what am I gonna say that to mum" "Daammn" All the boys were in tears of laughter. "NIALL JAMES HORAN WHAT DID YOU TEACH HER" Shouted your mum. "Fuck damn" "y/n you are not helping me" whispered Niall. You giggled and replied "James in poo"

Louis (8yrs old)
My best friend used me to get to Louis and the boys! I am so mad. When school was finished you marched out of those gates and into the car. Mumbling "That fucking bitch" "What did you say? Did you say that fucking bitch?!" " Maybe" "Well excuse me but the last time I checked while going for a piss I stood up" He sassily said. "Sorry my best friend used me to get to you and the boys." "Oh okay" We went a different direction we usually go to one direction. Now I am confused."Louis where are we going?" "To the hardware store" "Why?" He just smirked "Payback is a bitch"

Harry (5yrs old)
The other day Louis was babysitting you. But you heard some new words. You climbed off the couch and went to find Harry. "Hazza?" "Yeah baby" "what does fuck mean?" "Where did you learn this?" "Louis" "Don't ever say that ever again. Now be back I have to phone Louis" "Why?" "To give him some new words that you won't know" "Okay have fun" "I will"
*That was shit*

Liam (12yrs old)
You started to listen to 'I can't remember' by 5SOS. 'Bro, where's your shirt? Oh shit' when you were singing this. Liam walked past right at that very second. "Y/n did you say shit?" "No but you did" "oh okay, im away to record my solo" What the hell he believed that? "I did until now give me your phone-" "But" "Your banned from the internet for a week"

Zayn (11yrs old)
"SHIT!" You stubbed your toe. Worst thing ever. "Where did you learn that?" "From Harry's sister" "I'm going to talk to her & don't say that" "fine"
★★★★★★★★★★★★
These were really really shit so sorry you had to read these :(
Love ya xx