Last performance.

I know you all are probably pissed off at me since recently I've been doing updates like this. But yesterday I did post on the '5SOS BSM' it was a real preference. But this needed to be said.

As you all know 1D is going on a hiatus which will last for about 18 months. Tonight is their last performance, then they'll go on break. I've seen multiple times "Are you going to take your posters of them down and forget about them?" No. No I wouldn't. Know why? How could I forget my happiness? They've saved my life. In January time I wanted to die. I had so many thoughts of how to die and when to die. I was depressed and I self-harmed. I was so done with life. I had nothing to look forward to. I kept thinking, "What's the point anymore? No one will miss me." But 1D helped me. They made me feel loved and wanted. The 1D family makes me feel like I don't have a broken family. No, I will never call us a fandom nor 1D fans. We are more than that. We are not like others. We support each other, we will message each other making sure they are ok, we will back each other up when they're in a fight, we defend the boys.
I will always say family or brothers & sisters. We are not a fandom, we are a family. We've been threw so much shit this year:
•Zayn
•Naughty boy
•Louis' baby
•Elouner split up
•Sophiam split up
•Zerrie split up
•Twitter fights
•Hitaus
But you know what I'm glad this happened. Because this made us stronger. We go threw so many rumours from the Sun, trying to worry us. But we know better not to believe them.
We are a strong, loyal, massive family. I don't care about the rumours, I don't care if my friends tells me to shut up when I talk about the boys. I will shout off the Effiel tower that I love this family & the boys. I wouldn't care if the the pope heard me. They make me happy. I don't give a shit when my friends say, "They're not coming back." I just laugh and say, "Just wait. Then we'll see whos wrong."
They promised so many times that they will come back. We are worried that they will forget us. Guess what Harry said? "Please don't forget us." They are worried we will forget them.
We will never forget our happiness. They made us happy when we were dealing with personal problems. They are here for us. Let's be there for them. As a family.

I've watched so many award shows than they say, "We can't thank you enough." I can't thank them enough for saving me. They help so many charities, and get hate. I will never understand how you can't love them.

I saw them on the X Factor in 2010. I didn't pay alot of attention to them. God do I regret that. I wish I could say I've been here since 2010. But no I'm not. February 2011 was when I joined the family. Best decision I have ever made. I can't thank you, the family enough. You showed me what love is. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you ❤

One last thing.
Will you put the posters down? And forget? Or will you be here until the end?

Thank you. For everything, One Direction and family.

From a proud Directioner
Love ya xx