NIALL:You get in trouble #20 1/5

Niall (4 years old)
Like every other 4 year old you best friend wasn't a person, it was cookies.
"Nialler?" You ask, softly. "Yes princess?" He replied looking down at you. "Please can I have a cookie?" You did 'the puppy face' (A/N I used to do this ) He glanced at the clock, "No, sorry princess its 5 o'Clock. Soon dinner." He walked away after seeing your reaction. You knew where the cookies were. In the top shelf, in the kitchen. You quickly climbed up the counter. When you saw that the cookies was to far up, you got onto your tiptoes. If you turned your head around you would've realised that Niall has been filming this whole thing. But you didn't. When the jar of cookies were finally in your tiny, soft hands. You squealed in delight. But when you did this you dropt the cookies. Immediately you cried. Niall raced over to see your tear stained cheeks. "Y/N Y/M/N HORAN. I TOLD YOU NO COOKIES! NAUGHTY CORNER NOW!" You avoided the glass that was shattered by you and sat at the 'Naughty Corner' for 7 minutes you cried your eyes out. Niall came when 7 minutes was over. When he saw you, you were holding on to your arm taking quick breathes. He raced over to you, "What happened?" You turned your arm so he could see your arm. "Boo-boo" He knew he made a mistake by not checking you for glass.

**********************
Hey guys! I'm back. I now take requests. If you have any let me know. If you are here's things that'll help me out;
★Name/account
★Age
★situation
★Which boys are you related to you/which is involved in the story.
★Who's all in the story.

Remember its BSM which means Brother sister moments. So no SMUT. If you do request SMUT I will not respond.

Love ya x