Waking up early in the night to see Santa #32

To get you in the Christmas spirit - cause I'm not.

**********************
Niall (4 yrs)
It was Christmas Eve night. You were curious when santa was going to arrive. You quietly climbed down the stairs with your teddy that Niall gave you. You called it "Promise". This was because when Niall gave it to you, he promised he'll never leave. And will always be with you.

When you got to the tree and the presents. You gasped.

*Lights turned on*
"And what do you think you're doing Missy?" You turned around - acting innocently. "Hey Ni" you said, calmly. "I-I wanted to make sure Santa is alive-" *Looks around* "-Yep he's alive. Off to bed." You smiled. Niall chuckled. "C'mon little one, you're sleeping with me tonight."

Harry (10 yrs old)
You stayed up all night. Of course it was Christmas Eve. It was currently 12:01, you were waiting for Santa. "He should be here by now." You said out loud. The rest of your family knew that you were a wake. Since you did this every year. Harry thought of an idea. A good one to be exact.

Next thing you heard was noises on the roof. And a loud Santa - like laugh was heard. You gasped. You then heard Harry's voice, "Oi, get off this roof Santa. She's still awake trying to hear ya." "Oh, so she hasn't been nice this year." "Not at all." "I better get going then. Merry Christmas Harry." You ran to your window and put your little head out of it,"Wait Santa I'll sleep now. I promise."

You woke up with many presents. Long story short, you ignored Harry for the rest of the day.

Louis (7 yrs old)
You being a Tomlinson were always up to something. Whether it was pranks, sneaking around,
ease-dropping ect...
It was in the genes. After celebrating Louis' party, you were so tired. You knew you had to stay up to see Santa. While everyone was in the living room, you were in the kitchen. They eventually left to go to bed. You snuck in the living room. Waiting. Louis was watching you the whole time. He figured it out since he went to check on you. You fell asleep at 11pm. Your mission failed. Louis picked you up and brought you to his bed. Cuddling with you.

Liam (2 yrs old)
"Li Li?" You said happily. "Is dat ya?" (A/N Baby talk) "Yes princess it's me." Liam said. "You staying?" "For along time baby." Liam replied. "S-Santa?" "He's coming tonight." "I stay up, to see 'em" "I tell you what princess, we go in the living room and wait for him." He said knowing that you would go to sleep quickly. "K" You said. Whilst Liam rolled his eyes knowing that you got that from him.

Thats how you spent your Christmas Eve night. Wrapped up in a blanket with your favourite person in the world. You would do it all again.

Zayn (11 yrs old)
"When is Santa getting here?" You asked Zayn. "I don't know." You sighed and rolled your eyes. "HEY NO ATTITUDE MISSY!" He shouted. "Whatever!" "NAUGHT STEP NOW
Y/N Y/M/N MAILK!" He shouted. You stomped over and sat down with a frown. You started to cry, "I'm sorry Zaynie for being naughty." He walked over, "It's alright sweetie." You and Zayn hugged for a bit, "When I was on the naughty step, did Santa swing by?" You mumbled into is sweat shirt. He laughed loudly, "No princess he didn't." "C'mon Zayn we might miss him." Zayn filled his eyes playfully. "Naughty step." You sing.

**********************
Hope you enjoyed this one.
Question:
Are you in the Christmas spirit?

I'm not I just watched a zombie movie

Love ya xx