Description.

I was 4 when it all began, when I was left to parent my newborn brother in the foster facility I would never call home. I was 4 when my parents decided to drop us like we were nothing.

I was 16 when it all began, when I was left to disappoint my brother with the fact he could not fall in love at 12. I was 16 when I met him at that fair, when I learned his preference of sunset to sunrise, when I discovered his favorite song, when I fell for him.

I was 17 when it all ended, a whole year with him, a few months without my 13 year old brother. I was 17 when the self-destruction took place, when he tried to save me, but I saved him.

He was the one who held my heart, the one to speak the words I could never, the one who read my every word, the one who tried to protect me. It was him who that first "I love you" was directed to. He was the one who told me it gets harder.

"Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you."

Well it did

A/N- I thought of this plot one night, listening to I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love and I absolutely found the plot fantastic. It's deep and meaningful and I'm so excited to write this. Hopefully you guys like it. It's so hard to write a description for this story, I didn't want to give away the major points or the ending, but I promise it's worth it.