Chapter 31

(Niall's POV)

  Today is Lilliana's birthday. I want to do something extra special for her. I called a doctor who has access to a ultra sound machine. He said she may be too early to tell what the gender of the baby is but she is very close. And with luck he might be able to see.

I want her to get her wish. I want to be able to start picking out names for the baby and so that we can start seeing our future more clearly. I want to propose to her when we are on break and we go see my family. I want her to meet Theo. I want her to be happy with my family. I want them to be happy with her.

"Babe? What are you doing?" Lilliana came up behind be and wrapped her arms around my waist. I hadn't noticed I was just sitting on the edge of the bed, looking out at the window.

Today we have a day off and we can just roam the streets and try to be normal people for the day. "I was just thinking of what we could do today. Did you want to see anything today. Any of the sights?" I asked, still facing the window.

  "No. I just want to spend time with you. Being on this tour is great and all but I don't get to see you anymore," she began to place kisses all over my cheeks.

"Well I was thinking we could see some of the restaurants here. I am up for some foreign food," I grinned.

"Okay. Well just let me get ready and we will be off," she said, getting off the bed and into the bathroom.

Lilliana took a shower and put on some lose, but stylish clothing, to her, and some light makeup. But she is always beautiful to me. Even without makeup.

"You ready? I'm starving!" Lily exclaimed.

"Me too!" And we were off.

(A/N:) I am soooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I have just been having serious writers block for this story. I have some ideas, but they are for way later in the story. I hope you guys liked the chapter and please vote and comment. Bye.