Chapter 28

(Niall's pov)

I woke up to Harry lightly tapping my face. "Niall... Nialler? " they say.

  "What?" I grumble.

  "We are about to land. Wake Lily up. I am afraid to," Harry confessed.

"Why? She isn't bad waking up," I stated.

   "We don't know that!  We do live with her!" He spoke loudly.

  "L-live with who?" Lily was awake.

  "We are about to land..." Harry mustered to speak, since he was really the person who woke her up.

  "Okay," Lily scooted closer to me. Cuddling up to my sides.

  "Please buckle your seatbelts, we about to land," I heard the pilot speak though the intercom.

  "Chille here we come...!" Liam shouted.

  _________________

Once we had landed and exited the plain, there were flashing lights of paparazzi cameras and screaming fangirls blocking our path and sight.

  "Your baggage is already on the bus sir," our security gaurd yelled over the screams.

  We loaded on to the bus and out of the airport. 

The bus was practically our second home. Well, third home to exact.  Once we were on, I ran over my bunck and plopped mine and Lily's stuff down. It was heavey.

  "So, do you want a tour or just rest?" I asked. Emphasizing the word tour. We are on a world Tour and she gets a Tour of the bus. Get it? No? Okay.

  "I just want to eat," she said, looking at me with hungry eyes. Not hungry for me though. Darn.

  "What do you want to eat?" All the guys and I said in unison. 

  "Pizza!" She exclaimed. 

  "Pizza it is for the Mommy and Daddy to be!" Louis shouted.

  Lily, Harry, Liam, and I all laughed at Louis' silliness.  Why wasn't Zayn laughing?

  "Zayn, you okay lad?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. 

  "Huh, what?" He looked starteled.

  "I said, are you okay?" I repeated.

  "Yeah," he replied quickly.

  "You sure?" I questioned. 

  "Absolutely," he waved me away, putting his headphones back on.

  ____________

  Pizza was good, but not as good as the ones in England.  I missed thatt place already. I miss Ireland too, but I am nervous to go back there. Why do you ask? Well I am scared she will say no. I am planing on proposing to Lily. I love her more than anything.  I know it seems rushed, especially under these circumstances, but I love her. Anything that life throughs at us, we will get through it together. 

  I don't want to get married right away, but maybe after the baby is older. When we have things planed out for once. Gosh I hope she says yes.

  "Ready to get in the hotel?" Lily asked as we arived at our hotel for th night. We will be leaving in the morning. 

  "I am ready fo some room service food!" I exclaimed. 

  "Me too! I'm starving!" She proclaimed. 

  "Hahaha!" I laughed more than I should, because when I was done, she looked at me like 'what the fuck?'

  "You ready for rhe concert tonight?" She asked as we were eating our pieces of pie.

  "More than ready. I can't wait. I love that I have you here by my side," I replied.

  "Good. I don't think I need to do your hair do I? You can do it right?" She asked.

  "I think I can handle it. I mean have done my hair many times before," I snickered. 

  "I am just thinking by you knowing how to do your hair, it would save me the energy.  That way I am not all pooped out when I need to do the others hair," Lily explained. 

  "That is true. You might have to do some of the other guy's hair," I said.

  "Which other guys? Just Harry, Louis, and Zayn, right?" she looked nervous.

  "We have a band opening for us, you may have to do their hair too," I responded. 

  "What band? I don't remember there being an opening act," she was sounding like she was panicing.

  "Don't worry. They won't need much. They know how to do it. I have only seen one of them wan their hair done. And that's Calum," I reassured her.

  "Calum? Who's Calum?" she questioned. 

  "He is the Bassist. For the band 5Seconds of summer..." I tried to jog her memory.

  "Wait.... 5 seconds of summer..."she whispered to herself, "Do you mean that group of guys that come over every other Friday,  just to eat our cocoa puffs?" she finally remember.

  "Yeah... about that. They aren't allowed to have anymore cocoa puffs. They spilt the last box all over the kitchen floor," I said.

  "Really?" She as being sarcastic. 

  "We better get going!" I shouted, looming at the time on my phone.

  "Just let me get my bag-" it was too late. I was grabbing her am to leave the room.

  We ran to the elevator, rapidly pressing the down button. The doors finally parted, and we fell in. The ride down seemed like forever.  But that was just because we were in a hurry.

  "There you two are!" Our driver exclaimed,  pushing us towards the buss.

  "Everyone here?!" He shouted as we boarded the buss.

  "Yep!" The all called back. 

  Wow! We were late.

___________________

We drove to the concert, but I was tired.  I don't know why. I usually loe the energy I get when we are on our way to thw first concert of the tour, but this time was different. 

  A/N:) Thank you so so so so much for all th reads! I am so glad to see the reads increased.  I woke up this morning to 1.18K reads!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! I was going out of my mind!! I know it took a while for me get writing this chapter, but I was busy writing my other stories.  Thank you so much for your patience.  I love you guys so so much! Till next time! Bye! OH AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!