Chapter 25

(Katie's POV)

After the award show, Harry took me out for some ice cream. This has been my dream for three years!! It's a dream come true. I know this sounds mean, but I am glad Lilliana moved to London.

  "So how long have you been in London?" Harry asked me.

  "I got here about a week ago," I replied.

"So you haven't seen much of the city. I would be honored to be you tour guide. I make everything fun,"Harry stated with a smirk on his face.

  "I bet you do," I chuckled.

  "So. Where do you want to go first?" Harry placed his head in between his hands.

  "What's your favorite spot, here in London?" I asked.

  "Well my favorite places are not appropriate for you. They won't let you in," he whispered the last part.

  "Oh," I whispered back, "You could show me...," I couldn't think of anything.

  "Ooh! I know. I could take you to the mall!" Harry clapped his hands.

"Oh, that would be nice... but I have no money,"I stated.

  "Hmmm... I could buy you something!" he commented.

  "Oh no. I couldn't ask that of you," I replied.

  "I insist!" he continued.

  "Really? Wow," I was surprised. Why was he being this nice. I only just met him five hours ago.

  "Anything for Lilliana's little sis!" Oh. It's because of Lill.

  "Right, Let's go then," I stud up and huffed.

~~~~~~~~~~>

  Harry and I went to the nearest shopping mall. He showed me most of the stores that he likes. Others, I had to drag him into.

  "Have you found anything you liked?" Harry asked. I bet he is getting irritated. We have been in all the stores but one. Deb. I haven't found anything worthy enough for Harry to buy it for me.

  "No not yet. Let's go into the last store," I suggested.

  I looked around Deb until Harry called out my name. "Katie! Come here!"

  I walked over to him and seen he was looking at the dresses and shoes.

  "You called me over?" I said behind him.

  "Here. Try these on!" he held up two dresses.

  "For what?" I chuckled.

  "I want to see you in these dresses. Please," he pouted.

  "Fine," I said, taking the dresses.

  I went to the nearest open dressing room and striped from my clothes. I slipped on the first dress. It was a little tight fitting. No wonder Harry picked it. I huffed and walked out of the dressing room. Harry happened to be sitting on a bench near the rooms.

  "Well...?" I sighed.

  "You look great! Don't you like it?" he asked.

  "It's a bit tight. I don't feel comfortable wearing this," I complain.

  "Oh. I thought I had got the right size. Well then try on the other one," Harry looked down. Awe. Now I feel bad. He was only trying to help.

  "Okay," I went back into the dressing room and tried on the other dress. It was short in the front, but long in the back. The color was a vivade shade of blue. I loved it. The top was just the right size for me. Not to small.

  "Do you need help!?" Harry nearly shouted.

  I walked out the door and looked into his gorgeous emerald green eyes.

  "Well? What do you think?" I asked.

  He looked at me as if he was in awe.

  "Y-you look amazing," he stuttered.

  "Thank you!" I was glad he thought that. It was even more amazing that he was saying that to me.

  "I am getting that for you. And these shoes!" he was holding up a pair of black pumps.

  "Alrighty then!" I laughed at how excited he was.

~~~~~~~~>

  Harry bought the dress and shoes for me, and then brought me back to Lill's place. It was almost empty. I know Lilliana is moving in with Niall but it is just weird to see it like this. I mean, Dani is still going to be living here.

  I went into Lill's room and climbed under the covers with her and Dani. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

(A/N:) Thank you all so much for reading this story!!! OVER 800 READS IS AMAZING!!! I can't thank you enough. I am sorry for the late update. I am having surgery next week so all I will be able to do is write. I hope to get another update in. Thank you all so so so much. Bye!!!