Chapter 15

(Lillian's POV)

  "Lilliana, Do you mind talking to Zayn for a minute?" Dani asked, handing me her phone.

  "Why?" I questioned.

  "Just talk to him, please." she ordered.

  "Fine." I sighed. I grabbed Dani's phone, and put it to my ear.

  "Hello." I said.

  "Hey, Lilliana." Zayn's rugged voice.replied.

    "Is there something you need?" I asked.

   "Yes, I'd like to know if You and Niall would go on a double date with Dani and I." he responded.

   "Did you ask Niall?" I chided.

  "Yes I did. He said he would go if you wanted to." he replied.

  "I'll have to think about that." I said.

  "Please!" Zayn whined.

I thought for a bit. Why does he want Niall and I to go on a double date with him and Dani? Why not Louis and Eleanor?

  "Fine." I sighed.

  "Yay!!!" he squealed.

  "I have one question though." I replied.

   "And what's that?" he asked.

  "Why did you asked Niall and I to come with you?"

  "Well, I wanted to get to know you better. I mean, I don't want Niall thinking I'm bombarding you with questions when it's just Dani and I." he chuckled.

  "Oh, well I'm an open book. Ask me anything you want. " I said in a more chipper tone.

  "Okay, I'm looking forward to seeing you both later tonight."

  "I am too. Will you like to talk to Dani know?" I asked, walking out of the room and into the living room where Dani was laying on the couch.

  "Yes please." he said before I handed the phone to Dani.

  "Here Dani, Zayn wants to talk to you." I chided, handing Dani back her phone.

  I'm sorry. I know this chapter is short, but I feel bad for not updating a week ago. I was busy updating my other book. If you want to read it, the title is 'Through the dark' is too, is a 1D fanfic. But I now have three books to update. So, please read, and be patient. I will have a longer chapter next time, I promise. Till next time, Lots of love to you all!!! <3