Chapter 3

I could barely sleep last night. I was so excited about my new job today. I finally fell asleep around midnight last night.

I woke up to my alarm clock, Buzzing, in the annoying way it does. I'm Not a morning person. I looked at my clock to see that I had slept through my alarm, ten minutes of it.

"Shoot!" I shouted as I climbed quickly out of my bed. I dashed into the bathroom, and started the shower. It didn't matter what the temperature was, I needed to be wide awake for my first day of work.

After about ten minutes, I hopped out of the shower, wrapped a towle around my wet body, and made my way back into my bedroom. I ruffled through my dressers to find an outfit. I put on my dark blue leggings, one of my favorite dresses, and some high heeld boots.

  Blow drying my hair was a breeze, seeing as my hair was a little more dry than I thought it was. I dryed my hair in five minutes flat. My natural curls looked desent today, so I didn't do anything with my hair. I applied a coat of masscara and my usual shade of lipstick.

  "Well, that's as good as it's gonna get." I said to myself. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kichen, making myself and Lou, some coffie.

I grabbed the coffie and headed out the door. Dashed to my car and was off to Time square park. It took me about ten minutes to get there,and an extra five minutes to find Lou.

  "Lilliana! There you are. Did you bring my coffie, like I asked you to?" Lou asked as soon as I found her.

  "Yes, here is your coffie. Now, who are you working with today?" I asked.

  "We are working with my clients of two year. I just know they'll love you." she said cheerfully.

  "They?" I asked.

"Yes. There is more than one person." she replied. We walked over to five guys standing with there backs towards us.

  "Lilliana, I would like you to meet One Direction!" She forced the guys to turn around when she said their name.

  "Well who's this, Lou?" the tall-ish blonde asked, with a strong Irish accent.

  "Hi. My name is Lilliana. Lilliana Lane." I said nervously shaking his hand.

  "Well it's very nice to meet you, Lilliana. My name is Niall. Niall Horan." he responded to my akwardness.

  "Lilliana is going to be my assistant. She will be filling in for me when I go on leave." Lou told the five guys standing in frount of us, while I can't seem to take my eyes off Niall. His eyes are so blue! Wait! What does she mean by 'Leave'?

  "What do you mean, leave?" one of the other boys asked in his thick british accent.

  "Well boys, I have some big news to tell you." She exclaimed.

  "Well... What is it?!" They all asked in frustation.

  "I'm six weeks... Preganent!" Lou stated.

Well that might explain why she needed an assistant. I am really going to need to get to know these fellas. They seen very interesting, by the fact on how they reacted to the the 'big' news.

  "Oh My God! Lou, this is so exsiting!" they all shouted. Yup. This is going to be fun.