Chapter 4

My first day was going well until Lou, put me on the spot.

  "Lilliana, could you do Niall's hair for me?" Lou asked me.

  "Uh... Yeah, sure." I hesitantly replied.

  "Okay, just take him over to the trailer and wash his hair first." Lou told me.

  "Ok. Follow me, Niall." I waved for Niall to follow me to the trailer. I walked up into the trailer, and patted the seat in front of the sink.

  "Come on. Don't be shy." I said to Niall. Niall walked over to the seat, and sat down. "Lean your head back." I told Niall.

I rinsed out Niall's hair from all the shampoo and conditioner that I put in his hair to make it soft. Then I blow dryed his hair.

  "What is your usual hair style?" I asked him.

  "Lou normally puts it into a quiff."Niall told me.

  "Alrighty then." I said as I started to put the gel in his hair. After about five minutes of messing around with his hair, I was finished.

"So... uh... how old are you,Lilliana?" he asked me.

  "Uh, I'm 19. I'm turning 20 in September." I told him seeing as it's only March.

"Oh. Cool, so am I. What day?" He asked once more.

"On the 15th. Why?" I responded.

  "My birthday is on the 13th." He replied.

  "Cool." I said as I wiped off the sink. "You're all done." I told him.

  "Thank you, Lilliana." He said, giving me a kiss on my hand. He walked out of the trailer, with the cheesist smile ever.

Well that was just, odd. Seems like I already have an effect on the boys. Well at least one of them.