Chapter 18

(Lillian's POV)

  I woke up in a room that did not look like mine. where am I?  What did I do last night? I turned over in the bed, searching for any evidence as to where I was. I started to panic. I felt a crumpled sheet of paper under my body.

  I reached for the paper, grabbing it with the tip of my fingers.  It was a note.

  It read:

  Dear Lilliana,

  I had to leave early today for our important recording session. I wish I could be there with you, to help you through the hang over. But I suffer from one as well.

  You may stay at my flat or go back to your own, either way, I will be seeing you later!

  Love Niall.

  His handwriting was oddly neat for a guy. His words might have explained to me why I was in his apartment, but it didn't explain why I was in his bed. Naked.

  What did I do?! Did I do what I think I did last night?! Oh no! Oh no!  I hope he used protection. I mean I wanted to do 'it' with Niall, but not when I was drunk off my ass, and could remember the time we had.

  I went back to mine and Dani's flat to think about what had happened. The memories were hard to recoile, but they explained the reason for my soreness, and the feeling in the pit of my stomach.

  God, I hope I'm not pregnant!

  Sorry it's so short, but I haven't updated in a while. I hope you're not mad for me not updating. Naw! I will try to update this weekend, but if I don't, it's because I have other books to write.  L8tr!!!