Chapter 5

The photo shoot went great! I  occasionally had to reapply gel to a few of the boys hair, but the photos came out great.

I got to know most of the boy's names. I already knew who Zayn was by how much my best friends, Dani, talks about him. She talks about him like she is in love, yet in reality, she's never even met him. So Zayn doesn't even know she exists.

I met Niall already. He's very charming. Harry, on the other hand is quite strange when it comes to girls. When I officially met him, he was being all perverted and stuff. It was very odd.

Liam, is like the father figure of the group. He takes everything so seriously. And then there's Louis, He's the oldest out of all of them, and yet, he acts like the youngest. He seemed to be the most childish one of them all. Even though Harry was the youngest.

  "Did I do well on my first day?" I asked Lou.

  "You did very well. You passes the test. Now, you know, you will have to move to London if you want to keep your job. I travel a lot with the boys. They go on tour in a few months."Lou told me.

  "Yes. I understand. And I love this job, so obviously I'll move to London. I've always wanted to live in London." I responded.

"Well good. We are leaving next week." She replied.

  "Okay, but I have a roommate, could she come with me?" I hesitantly asked.

  "I will have to think about that. I'll let you know what I decide." She responded.

  "Okay. Can I go home now?" I asked. it's been a long day.

  "Yes you can go home. I will call you when I have you answer, but if I say no, be prepared to leave on Monday." she said. I ran to my car and dashed home.