Chapter 21

(Dani's POV)

I haven't talked to Lilliana much after she found out she was pregnant. She needs space, I get that. But I can help her through this just as much as Niall or any of the guys can. I have known her all my life.

"Dani!?" Some voice called from the living room, causing me to end my train of thought.

I walked out of the room, and into the living room. Where I found Niall, and Lilliana sitting on the love seat couch.

"Lilliana? What's wrong?" I only hear that pitch in her voice when something is wrong.

"I have some news to tell you," she replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I am pregnant. Seven weeks," she answered.

"That's good or bad news? Or is that not the news you have to tell me?" I was getting anxious.

"You know we don't have room in this tiny flat for three people, let alone, a baby... So Niall and I were thinking that... I would move in with him," she looked at me in a way that was looking for approval.

"You do what you have to do to provide for your family. Even if that means moving out. I will be fine here by myself," I spoke, looking her in the eyes. I could see that she was feeling guilty.

"What about Zayn? Couldn't you move in with him. You won't want to live here alone," she responded.

"Lil. I know you think that I am lonely without you, but I have gained my independence, with you being at Niall's flat all the time," I arose to speak.

   (Lilliana's POV)

  I felt disapointed in myself. I know Dani has always been with me, and never on her own. She has never shown such confidence in herself.

  "I am just trying to see the options that you can choose from so you won't feel alone," I said, while embracing her in a warm and conforting hug.

                     ~~~~~~

   Niall and I slept at my flat last night while packing my things into boxes. I want to have my stuff out of here by sunday, so we got started.

  "Lilliana! Could you answer the door?!" Dani yelled from her room, waking Niall and I up.

  "I'll get it," I grumbbled as I slid out of bed.

  I shuffled out of my room and down the hall. I heard frantic knocks at the down. I unlocked the door,and slowly opened it, not knowing who it was.

  "Lilly!!" A girl screamed as she tackled me to the ground.

  I quickly opened up my eyes to see Katie. My cousin, or as I say, my little sister. She has grown up so much since I seen her last.

  "Hi sweetie," I said as she got off me, and let me rise to my feet.

  She gave me another squeeze, and caused me to loose my breath for a second. Then, I thought about the baby, so I slightly pushed her off, just enough for her to get the hint, but not offending her.

  "Lilliana? Is that you?" My uncle Brad walked into the room, and looked stunned.

  "Yes Uncle. It hasn't been that long," I spoke.

  I felt warm hands come in contact with my waist. And hugged me from behind, placing his neck on my shoulder. Niall.

  "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!" Katie was starting to have a fangirling attack.

  I turned around to Katie, and took Niall with me. "Katie, why don't you go sit over there on the couch," I told her. She sat there, but was strangly shaking her leg.

    "I have to go wake up Dani. I will be right back," I told the people in the living room.

  I walked down the hallway and into Dani's room. Knocking on the door, I heard Dani tussle out of her bed. "What?!" Dani grumbbled as she opened the door. I could see Zayn laying in the bed, asleep.

  "My family is here. Don't you want to see them? I mean, they are practicly your family too," I told her.

  "Uggggh! Fine," she stompped past me and out into the hallway.

  She stopped before we reached the entery to the living room. "How did they get here so early?" she crossed her arms.

"I guess the flight arived early," a slight smirk appeared on my face.

  Thank you so much for all the reads and votes!!! It means a lot to me to see that people actually like reading my writing. I will update later this month when I can. Please keep reading. If any of you would like a dedication, please comment and I will dedicate the next chapter to you. Much love to you all. As always, keep reading, Voting, and commenting.