Chapter 14

Lilliana's POV

    "So, when do I get to meet your parents?" asks Niall.

    "Uh... my parents died when I was 13 years old, I lived with my uncle and his wife after that." my facial expression turned from a smile to a frown.

    "Oh. I'm so sorry for bringing up bad memories." Niall pulled me closer to his warm and comforting body.

  "It's okay, I just don't want to talk about it." I put up a slight smile, to change the mood.

  It was I very rough time for me, especially when I was there when my parents died.  The sight of their bleeding out bodies, haunts me to this day.

  "Ok, so... when do I get to meet your uncle?" He asked once again.

  "Well, he lives in Michigan, so it would be a while before I could get a hold of him." I told Niall.

  "I could call him. I mean, if you gave me his number I could make the call." Niall is so sweet.

   " No, that's okay. I believe I should be the one to tell him I moved to London, and that I'm in a relationship. He's very protective of me." I explained to him.

  "Okay, then. Just make sure I am with you when you call. I want to talk to him." he replied.

  "Okay. I should be getting home. Dani might thing we are up to something." I responded, giving him a playful nudge in the shoulder.

  "Oh, oh! Yeah we should be getting you home. We don't want Dani to think you are loosing something tonight." He gave me the most adorable smile ever.

  "You're so adorable, you know that?" I returned the smile.

  "Why thank you, love!" he's always in such a chipper mood.

  "Your welcome, babe!" I gave him a quick, yet sweet kiss.

  "Now I don't want you to go!" says Niall, pulling me closer to his warm body.

  "But I have to get home." I whined.

  "At least let me walk you home. Don't want my princess getting into trouble." He is so flippin' adorable!

  "Fine. But, not stalling. I am really tired." I murmured.

  "Well then, maybe I could spend the night?" while we were walking, he asked," If you are that tired. I mean, you do sleep better when I'm there." he is so checky.

   " I do have to work tomorrow, you know." he always comes up with ideas so he can sleep over.

  20 minutes of sweet conversation and walking along the narrow streets of London later...

  Niall and I walked into the flat , to see Zayn and Dani curled up on the couch watching 'the Xfactor'. They must really love that show. Hey shouldn't they be performing on it in a while?

   "Dani, we're home!"  tip toed over to her and shouted next to her. causing her and Zayn to flinch. Niall and I busted out laughing, falling to the floor in amusement.

    "Lillian Olivia Lane, that was not funny!" Dani hollered.

  "Olivia? That's your middle name?" Zayn questioned. "Hey, your initials spell 'LOL'! That must be cool."

  "Yeah my family used to call me that. It must have been funny to them." I managed to say with little laughter.

    "Well, Niall and I are going to bed now. See you in the mornin'." I waved good bye, and good night to both Dani and Zayn while being swooped off my feet and carried into my bedroom.

  Niall playfully through me into the bed, and climbed under the covers.

  "Good night, love." says Niall in his Irish accent that I love.

  "Good night, babe." I said before snuggling into Niall's warm chest. He began to sing my favorite song: Diana.

  "Diana

let me be the one to light a fire

inside you child

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me be the one to save your life

cause baby

you'd be saving mine" His voice was so angelic, it made me fall asleep.

  Thank you for all the the votes!!! It means the world to me that people are actually reading this.

  Ok, now, sorry for not updating in a few days, but this chapter was longer, so it was worth it. right? I don't know.

  Now I woun't update until I get at least 5 votes. I know it's alot, but you can do it. Till next time, Lots of love to you all!!! <3