Chapter 8

I woke up to the buzzing of my alarm clock. I hate the mornings, but hey, I'm moving to London today.

I climbed out of bed, and walked out of my room. I went into the kitchen,and grabbed a cup of water, just in case Dani refused to get up.

  I go into Dani's room. Shake her a little. She doesn't respond. "Dani, get up!" I shouted.

  "No. Let me sleep." she mumbled.

  "Dani, our flight leaves at 9:00am. You need to get up." I told her.

  "No."she mumbled once more. She asked for it. I spashed the cup of water all over her bed.

  "What the heck was that for!" Dani shouted, shivering, drenched in water.

  "GET UP!!" I hollered, as I dashed out of the room.

I grabbed my outfit, took it into the bathroom with me and took a quick shower. After about 7 or 8 minutes of standing under the steaming hit current, I turned off the water,and jumpped out of the shower.

  I rummaged through my make up bag, grabbed all the supplies I needed and walked out of the bathroom to do my make up. I put my clothes on and did my hair into a braided bun.

  I applied a thin coat of black eye liner,Masscars, and some lipstick. I tooj one last look in the bathroom mirror, and said to myself "That will have to do." Then I walked out of my room,and closed the door, one last time.

  "Dani, are you ready to leave?" I yelled carrying my last lugage to the car.

  "yeah. Let's go." she said handing me her last lugage as well. I closed the truck and got in the car. started the engine. And drove away. We didn't buy any further for that apartment, because there was already beds and a couch. all we bought were the T.Vs and our clothes. So it shouldn't be that much of a bother to the plain attendants to put our stuff somewhere, and det it for us when we leave the airport.

We arrived at the airport in less than a half hour. We got thought luggage security, and boarded the plain. We found the boys and Lou. Our seats we in first class. I don't know why, though.

  "So, Lilliana. Who is your friend?" Zayn asked me.

  "Zayn, this is Dani. My roommate, and best friend forever." I told him, pulling Dani towards me.

  "Hi." she said shyly. I guess that was her way of not screaming in his face.

  "Well, hello. How old are you?" he replied charmingly.

  "I'm 19." Dani giggled.

  "Cool." Zayn said , reaching to shake Dani's hand. Since he was next to me, Dani had to reach over me.

  " Dani, this is Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis." I said introducing her to them all.

  "Hello." she chuckled.

  The flight was long and tireding. As soon as we arrived in London, we got straight to our new flat.  It was beautiful. There was already furniture and everything.

  "I don't think this is the flat we rented." Dani told me.

  "Lou used to live here. She gave me the key to this apartment. And... Lou owns it, so we don't have to pay rent." I told her the surprise.

  "That's amazing!" She squealed.

London is kicking off to a great start. I can't wait to began to the tour.