Chapter 10

I an sorry if this gets annoying, but comment and vote! I love reading feedback.

The photos are coming out great, but I still don't think I enough experience to do this alone yet.

  The day was long and tiresome. I can now see why Lou needed an assistant. This job wasn't easy. At the end of the day, all the boys had given me their phone numbers, just in case I had any questions. Zayn even gave Dani his number.

  "You know, if you have any questions or just want to hang out, text me." Niall said, handing me his number.

  "I'll take that into consideration." I responded.

"Text me later." I over heard Zayn talking to Dani.

  Dani and I took a long hard time to break the silence on the car ride home. "So... Do you think Zayn likes me?" Dani asked.

  "Maybe, I don't know. Why don't you ask him yourself." I responded.

  "What if he says no?" She questioned.

  "You'll never know, if you don't ask." I told her as I pulled up the the flat.

  "I'll text him later. Now let's talk about how Niall is always starring at you." she said as I picked through my purse, to find my keys.

  "What do you mean, Dani?" I questioned.

  "Seems to me that Niall is showing some strong interest in you." Dani chuckled. What was so funny about a guy actually liking me, for once.

  "So... What's the problem then?" I asked.

  "You should text him. yeah, you should. Give me your phone!" she squealed.

  "No, Dani. What are you doing?!" I shouted as Dani searched through my purse.

  "You are going to text him!" she exclaimed. As soon as Dani found Niall in my contacts, my phone rang. I snatched it out of her hand abd answered the call.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey, Lilliana. Sorry I didn't notify you about my ultrasound today. " Lou said her British accent. I want one of my own!

  "That's alright. I was a little frazzled when I found out I was on my own today." I told her.

  "Ok. Well, that's good because I have to have an ultrasound once every month. So you will be on your own a lot with the boys." She responded.

  "Oh, boy." I whispered, hoping she wouldn't here me.

  "Is there a problem between you and the boys?" She asked.

  "No it's just, Niall seemed a bit odd today." I told her.

  "What do you mean, odd. Niall is always strange." she replied.

  "Well for one, he gave me his number, and then he wouldn't Stop starting at me today." I blurted out. 

  "Oh, that just means he likes you. It's okay. I wouldn't deny you to date him if you wanted to." Lou said. U guess Dani over heard her saying that, because she was giving me the creepiest smile.

  "So you wouldn't mind if I dated him?" I curiously asked.

  "No, not at all. If it make him happy, I don't mind." she responded.

  Wow. this was different. Normally people don't date their clients. but Niall's not my client, he's Lou's client.

  "Well it was nice talking to you, Lou. See you tomorrow." I said before I ended the call.

  "I think I just might text Niall now." I said as I walked into my room. I could hear a faint squeal. Dani over reacts too much. I hope I don't do that when she goes out with Zayn, if she goes out with Zayn.