Chapter 23

(Lilliana's POV)

(Time laps to Monday)

Harry had gotten home this morning and I thought I would surprise Katie and take her to work with me. The band had an award show to go to tonight, The Brits, I believe.

  "Katie are you awake?!" I shouted outside of the door to my room. She slept in my room with me and Dani, while Niall and Zayn slept in Dani's room and uncle Brad slept on the couch. They are still a little jet lagged. Sleeping through the day isn't going to take that away though. I figured that out a while ago.

"Yea!" she called back. I turned the knob and opened the door.

  "You ready for a big day?" I clapped my hands together.

  "What do you mean?" she asked in confusion.

  "You are in for a treat," I started to say, "I am taking you to work with me."

  "Why?" she looked unexcited.

  "I am the hair stylist for One direction while Lou is off on maternity leave. So I will be doing their hair for the award show tonight," I told her. Her eyes widened a little.

  "What award show?" she responded.

  "The Brits, I think," I replied.

  "Ahhhhhh!!! The Brits are tonight!!?? And I'm going?!??" Katie screamed as she jumpped up and down.

"Woah Katie, calm down. You are going to be with me, backsatge with the boys for only the time they need me. That doesn't mean you will need to drees all fancy and adult like, because you won't be on tv," I explained.

  A look of dissapointment skimed her face, but quickly vanished.

  "I don't care! All I want is to meet my hubby Harry!" She gabbed me and gave me a huge bare hug.

"Okay, Okay. You can let go now," I pushed her off a little.

  "Oh. Sorry," She said letting go.

  ~~~Later that day~~~

Katie and I got ready for the Brits while my uncle was out sightseeeing. He has always wanted to travle the world, so I thought this trip would be a nice start for him.

   "How is this?" Katie asked me as she stept out of the bathroom. She was wearing a strapless cocktail dess with high healed boots.

  "No. Too suductive. Espescially with Harry. Go change into something your age hun," I simply stated.

  "Ugggghh! Fine!" she sasses back.

She went back into the bathroom.

  I was still trying to get dressed myself. I was puting on my black skinny jeans, whlie I still can, a black tank top, and a British flag crop top.  Along with a pair of sandals.

  Katie came out again with something more appropreate.

  "What about this?" she sighed.

  It was a floral dress with a haulter top. She was also wearing some nude heals. It was just right for her age.

  "Perfect. Now, go get Dani for me!" I ordered.

Katie stomped out of the room to get Dani.

Sorry it's so shot. I promise the next chapter will be longer. I have been busy writing my other Niall Horan fanfic. Please read it. The title is "Through the Dark". Please read it!!! I will be so greatful. Till next time. As always, Read, Vote, and Comment!!