Chapter 29

(Lilliana's pov)

Niall, the guys and I all went to their dressing room. The show isn't supposed to start for a while. They are just letting the fans into the stadium. 

  "You wanna meet the guys?" Niall whispered to me.

  "Huh?" I wasn't quite listening. 

  "The guys. In 5sause?" He pronounced it that way, but it was an acronym.  5SOS stands for 5 seconds of summer.

  "Yeah. Sure. I'd love to meet these guys who have been eating my cereal," I chuckled. 

We slipped out of the dressing room without a trace, and sneakily slid into theirs.

  Niall and I hid behind the couch. They weren't n there and should be in soon.

  We waited in there for... I don't know... twenty minutes, before they came yelling throught the door. 

  "That was amazing!" the one with a high pitched voice spoke.

  "I know!" Another one said.

  "Ready?" Niall whispered.

"Ready," I reassured him.

  "Boo!" We jumped up from behind the couch and shouted, scaring the shit out of them.

"Ahhhhh! Niall! What the fuck!" One with black and white hair yelled.

  "Hahahaha!" Niall held his stomach as he laughed so hard.

  "Whoa! Wait? Who is this?" One with dark brown hair asked.

  "Oh, guys... this is Lilly. My girlfriend," Niall said, pushing me forward. 

  "Well, It is nice to meet you Lilliana. I was wondering when Niall would introduce you to us. My name is Ashton," the one with the high pitched voice spoke.

  "Nice to meet you Ashton. And I was wondering when I would meet the guys who spilled my cocoa puffs," I stared into his carmal eyes.

  "Well, we were gonna buy a new box. By the way, my name is Mikey," the one with green hair exclaimed. 

  "Oh really?" I glared.

"Y-yes. Yes we were. We didn't mean to spill them. I'm Calum," the one with dark hair spoke.

  "Calum. Right," I started, he nodded in response.  "I'm not mad. I'm just pulling your leg," I laughed.

  "Hahahahaha!" Niall was still rolling on the floor.

  "Hahaha, not funny.  We really thought you were mad at us," The blonde one finally said something. 

  "And what is your name?" I asked with a stirn tone.

  "The name's Hemmings. Luke Hemmings," he stated.

  "Well, Mr. Hemmings, if you can't take a joke... you are in the wrong place. We play jokes like it is our food." I replied.

  "Whoa woman. Calm down," Niall had his arms snakes around my growning waist.

  I shook my head as if I was in a trance.  What had come over me? I guess the pregnancy hormones had taken over.

  "Oh. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be so hard core. I just really love my cocoa puffs," I explained. 

  "It's okay. We love 'em too," Ashton spoke.

  Niall and I left the dressing room and went back to the guys' room. 5 seconds of summer were the opening act so they had some time before they went on.

"So... tomorrow is your birthday.  What do you want to do while we are here?" Niall traced circles around my hand whilst having his large hand placed on my stomach. 

  "I would like to see my baby, but that is a few weeks away,"I sighed.

  "I could make arrangements..." Niall gets weird when it comes to things I would like.

  "No. That's fine. All I want is to be with you," I reponded.

  "Niall! Let's go!" Harry shouted. 

  "Alright!" he yelled back. "Bye babe. See you in a few hours," and he left the room, leaving me in silence.

  After and hour on social media,  I was tired,  and fell asleep on the couch.

A/N:) Sorry this update is late. Sorry for any spelling or grammer errors too. Have a nice day.