Twelve- Battle Royale

"The next match is set to determine the number one contender for the Divas Championship, and is a battle Royale, introducing first your Divas champion Kaitlyn!" Announced Lillian Garcia as Kaitlyn walked down the ramp waving, the crowd cheered causing to Ruby to roll her eyes as she stretched, she knew for sure she would need it, this time, she tried to focus but kept thinking about the weird dream she had had the night before, she had been meaning to tell Punk but didn't get around to it, now she considered telling PJ as he stood beside her waiting to accompany her to the ring.

"You know Jerry I think this match is quite pointless" Booker T told Jerry, "we all know Redfox is going to win"

"This match shouldn't even be happening Ruby has proven more then enough times she is worthy of the number 1 contender slot" Jerry Lawler shook his head in agreement

"If she's so worthy she'll prove it tonight!" Scoffed Michael Cole

"And now here are your WWE divas!" Announced Lillian, Ruby rolled her eyes, there weren't that many of them, they couldn't have taken out some time to announce each of them separately? She stayed behind as they all walked down to the ring.

"Where's Ruby Redfox?!" Gasped Jerry asking what everyone was thinking. The divas looked at each other confused, almost relieved that se wasn't there, before all turning toward the ramp as they heard the clearing of a throat.

"Ahem. Considering I'm the most important person in this match I demand my own announcement to ring" Ruby laughed as she demanded from behind the curtain "or else I won't compete" Everyone looked confused, Lillian seemed like she didn't know what to do as she shrugged, Ruby's music hit. "Stay here" she ordered PJ, she wanted to do this alone.

"Ruuuuuuuuuun!

For your life now,

Don't you see your princess is gone? Put your vengeance aside!

Lets make it rain blood tonight!" Lilian Garcia announced her

"Entering the ring, at 5'6, 125 pounds, from Los Angeles, California and undefeated, Ruby Redfox!" Ruby smirked as she walked down the ring. The other divas glared at her, with the exception of Natalya who looked as if she were trying to hold back laughter as Ruby slid into the ring. She took her time hopping up on the turnbuckles, before hopping down. She looked at her nails bored,

"You can start the match now" she shouted, the bell rang as she sat on a turnbuckle making herself comfortable. The divas looked at her pissed at her lack of respect for them, but in all honesty the only one she respected who was left was Natalya and Tamina. She rolled her eyes as she hopped down, before she knew it she was surrounded by all the divas who were fighting over who would throw her over the ropes, they were combining their effort as she felt her feet life off the canvas, she began to panic as she fought back. Then she heard it

"Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

The Shield"

All the divas stopped what they were doing as they looked around, their eyes wide as they expected the worse, Ruby felt herself fall to the canvas, she could care less about the Shield as she took the opportunity to clothesline as many divas as she could over the ropes. Out flew Eve, Alicia, Aksana, and Aj. She charged and hit both Tamina and Cameron causing them to tumble over the ropes. She felt someone tug on her hair and turned to see Rosa Mendes cursing at her on Spanish before She shut her up by kneeing her in the ribs and lifting her over her head and over the ropes. She was thrown to the ground as the Bella's attacked her, she managed to kick one in the face before getting to her feet and hitting her on the back of the knees and causing the other to fall. She shoved them both over before feeling someone pushing her, she wrapped her legs around the ropes as the Shields music continued to play. She turned to see Natalya fighting off Naomi and Layla was the one trying to shove her out. Ruby managed to duck and caused Layla to go flying out. The Shields music stopped. They hadn't even come out. Finally she stood and saw that Natalya had managed to eliminate Naomi, they looked at each other and smiled.