Nineteen- Proposal.

She could feel everyone's eyes drilling into her back as Nick wrapped his arms around her momentarily, before he pulled away. He hugged her,

"I know your heart belongs to him, don't give me hope" he whispered, before he pulled away smiling. He cleared his throat, "well look at that time for me to go check my hair!" He walked over to the bathroom. She went to follow him when she felt herself being pulled back, she'd know that touch anywhere.

"So we're back to this?" She shut her eyes as she turned slowly,

"Hey Punk didn't see you there"

"Right, you didn't" Amy rolled her eyes, walking over to and holding Punk to her posessively.

"Hello Amy" Ruby groaned, saying Amy in the same tone that Punk used to say John or Dwayne.

"Hi Ruby" she smirked kissing Punk on the cheek, causing Ruby to stiffen. "Getting passed around I see"

"What?!" Ruby glared at her

"How sad, all you'll ever be is a reject version of me"

"Excuse me? A reject version of you?" People were staring now but she didn't care. "You wish you could've been HALF as good as me. If you had maybe you wouldn't be clinging on to new superstars for even a little attention. By the way the last time anyone actually thought of you was when there was a tag team of the Hardys, Punk here, and Adam and they all thought wow, the only thing these guys have in common is the fact that 3 out of 4 of these guys have fucked Amy Dumas, although knowing you, it probably is 4 out of 4. So no I'm nothing like you, I haven't been with anyone, I'm actually still relevant, while you're nothing but an after thought. Don't you EVER compare me to you again. You two have a nice night you deserve each other." Amy stares at her wide eyes as Ruby stalked away angrily.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that?!" She shrieked at Punk who looked as astonished as everyone else.

"I'll go talk to her" he muttered starting to follow after her.

"No you stay here!" She hissed pulling him back, "the ceremony's going to start" he looked at her and sighed.

"Fine" he allowed her to lead him to where they would be sitting. He spent the whole event staring over at Ruby who looked solemn beside Nick her face in hard seriousness.

"What's wrong Ruby?" Nick leaned over and asked her

"Nothing." She whispered, shaking her head, she looked out of the corner of her eye to see Punk looking bored beside Amy. She hated to admit it but she terribly jealous of the way Amy had her hand on his knee, she smirked at Ruby moving her hand up. This caused Ruby to get up abruptly,

"Where are you going?" Asked Nick

"I need air" she whispered, it was a few minutes until the end of the ceremony anyway. He nodded and she walked away sighing. She hated this feeling. She wanted to blame this all on Punk, had he not broken up with her for being a "distraction" they wouldn't even be in this mess. She didn't even know what that meant! They should be happy, enjoying the ceremony together right now, but instead she found herself strolling the hotel where the ceremony was being held. But she knew she had as much fault as him, she shouldn't have kissed PJ or been so insensitive to his feelings, but it was too late now. Before she knew it she was being pulled into a room, a hand clasped over her mouth.

"Don't scream" ordered the owner of the hand, she nodded, before elbowing them hard in the ribs. "Shit" they muttered doubling over. She turned to see them,

"Phil?!" She gasped.

"We need to talk." He told her groaning

"We really do" she sighed

"Will you just listen- wait you agree with me?"

"Yeah I do" she nodded.

"Rue, I've never met anyone like you. You look at the world and you think you can make it better, you're not afraid of anything"

"Me? I'm afraid of everything! Of making the wrong choice, of who I am, and most of all I'm afraid of walking out this room and never feeling how I feel when I'm with you"

"Then would you just stay with me? Please" He sighed

"Stay with you? What for? We can't be together for more than a few hours without fighting!"

"Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being a cocky son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 50% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings, Rue and you're not afraid to hurt mine! You have like a 5 minute rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing."

"So then what?"

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with PJ or Nick, go. Go! If I thought that's what you really wanted I'd let you go. But don't you take the easy way out."

"What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt."

"Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants?! Stop thinking about what I want, what they want, what your Mom wants. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?"

"It's not that simple." She whispered

"What... do... you... want, Rue? What do you want?" He groaned exasperated, she looked at the ground

"I want you! I always have! Dot you get that! You're the one who said I was a distraction! You're the one who let ME go!"

"And it was the biggest mistake of my life. But you should understand more than anyone, my career has always been number 1 to me, I've blown up every bridge I've ever built, pushed everyone away all for my career. I'm afraid that you can't take being 2nd to my career" she looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Philip Jack Brooks, I waited my whole life to find you, the love of my life, more waiting won't kill me" he smiled

"Ruby. I love you, I realize this now. I was fighting it and fighting it because I was afraid but I'm not anymore." She felt tears roll down her face at his confession "can we please just get back together, these past few days have been hell, please. I've been considering this since I've met you it seems, but" he cleared his throat. "I never thought I'd ever ask any girl this, but" he got on one knee producing a small black box, flapping it open, inside glittered a heart shaped sapphire surrounded by 2 pink diamonds on a platinum band. "Ruby Rojo, will you marry me?"

-

-

-

:O whaaaaat? Wedding bells? Lets see of you can guess what movies I used as inspiration! And quick question if I gave you guys my twitter would you follow me? Comments, votes, and fans! Please:),

<3,

MV