Twenty- Intimacy

Pretty long! Enjoy! (Warning: it gets pretty rated R)

-

-

-

"I...I need time to think...I have to go" she shook her head swallowing hard, before turning and scurrying away. She felt so afraid, she needed to stop running away from her problems but this time she couldn't help it. Punk watched her as she left, still on one knee. His heart shattered, she hadn't said yes, and that scared him. She also hadn't said she loved him back. He got up slowly wincing, he'd never really noticed that pain in his knee before, as he limped slightly before finally walking normally. He didn't make it far before Amy found him.

"Where were you?" She asked angrily, "you just left me!"

"I had important things to do" he shrugged not feeling the need to explain himself, especially to someone who wasn't his girlfriend.

"Like chase after that stupid Ruby girl?!" Amy rolled her eyes

"Hey! Don't talk about her like that!" He warned

"Fine, if you're going to pick her side after everything she said to me I guess I'll leave" she huffed before stalking away angrily, Punk was tempted to chase after her, knowing it was what she wanted but he knew Ruby hadn't said anything that wasn't true. He trudged back to the hotel room he had been given for Wrestlemania by the company and he wondered where Ruby's was, now he just had to wait.

-

-

-

She was shocked, but she knew the answer, she always had. She practically ran up the stairs to the floor where Punks hotel room was, and knocked urgently. He took a while to open the door causing her to worry, but finally the door swung open.

"Yes! Are you kidding me? YES!" She shouted throwing her arms around him.

"Are you serious?" He looked at her surprised but happy he had expected more of a fight. But he slipped on the ring, after removing PJs.

"Yes!" She hugged him, letting the tears of joy roll down her face,

"You've just made me the happiest man in the world." He said muffled by hard she was hugging him.

"And I'm the happiest girl in the world" she kissed him hard on the lips causing him to stumble backward onto the couch. She was straddling him on the couch, she pulled away for a moment her dark cinnamon eyes peering into his hazel green. "Phil...I think I'm ready" she whispered, he sat up slightly surprised.

"Are you sure?" He asked not wanting to get his hopes up, she nodded shyly. "I don't want to pressure you into anything"

"You're not, I want to be with you, yours, completely and permanently yours" she kissed him softly as she began to undo his tie, as she deepened the kiss, he unzipped her dress letting it fall to the ground.He pulled away, taking in her every curve of her body, she covered herself shyly, he pulled her hands away softly

"You're beautiful, don't ever doubt that" he whispered, kissing her again. She had already managed to get him out of his blazer and shirt, she was starting to unbutton his pants as he began to kiss her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of her perfume, as he allowed his hungry hands to explore her body, she moaned softly as one of his hands grasped one of her breasts his mouth on the other sending shocks of pleasure throughout her body. He moaned with pleasure as her hand made its way inside his boxers rubbing his already hard erection. She pulled away as she slowly seductively, began to kiss her way down his abdomen, the suspense killing him as she got lower and lower smirking at him. He was surprised at how experienced she seemed to be, he pulled away slightly confused.