Normal In A School Of Freaks!

Hey guys!

This is my new stories introduction thing-y.

---------------------------

Imagine being able to transform into anything or anyone you want!

Imagine being able to turn invisible, or fly!

Imagine something beyond your wildest dreams, something so big that it couldn’t happen to a normal girl like you.

That’s just the case for Addyson Mason.

She was born into a family of three.

Hit was just her and her two gorgeous twin sisters.

They lived with their parents of course, but they also lived on Xania.

<Pronounced X-Ain-eya>

Xania was a small, strong planet floating in a galaxy right outside the Milky Way galaxy, 2950 light years away from the planet called “Earth”.

The only problem is the planet only 2 light years away, Yion.

<Pronounced yi-on lol>

Yion, is a huge planet.

It is about the size of the “sun”, which is the center of the Milky Way galaxy.

Yion and Xania has always been at war, until recently when an arranged wedding took place between Princess Anna-Marie of Xania and Prince Jacob-John.

They have VERY interesting names’, well that is according Addyson’s Parents.

Addyson’s parents have been to earth many times.

When Addy, Fifi, and Apple were little, their mom and dad would tell them stories of a faraway place called “Earth”.

In school, they were always told how “Earthlings” had polluted there air so much that we would never be able to help them.

 We only learned about “Earth” on rare occasions, we had mostly learned about the war between Yion and Xania, and what happened on our 18th birthdays.

After the Prince and Princesses marriage, there was peace.

It was very surprising that Xania had even managed to survive the 300 year war, because it was like the “USA” versus one of the 50 states.

The only reason that they had survived was because of their “Magic”, or better known as the 18th spell.

Everyone born in Xania gains special powers on their 18th birthday, most people get something like super strength or super speed.

Yet, there are a few special people who get flying or invisibility.

Those are the lucky people.

There are some people who can transform into anything they want, whenever they want.

Those people are VERY, VERY rare.

So rare, that only 2 are known to be alive in existence.

There are also people who can change into one special animal, like a green tiger.

Your power can come anytime on the day of your 18th birthday, EVERYONE gets one.

There are no ‘lucky’ people who get them, everyone gets one.

There are ‘lucky’ people who get special ones, or rare ones.

We don’t know how the 18th spell started, and we don’t know how they get passed down.