Normal in a school of freaks!

Comment/vote/fan

Ps. Addy--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. The picture it will be up soon=)

Xoxo Mara

You know what one the hardest things’ you’ll ever have to do is? Walk in on your twin sister and your soul mate making out. It took all I had not to attack her and him. You see, only the girls can tell who their soul mates are. The boys might feel a little attraction toward them, but other than that their clueless. Well, their clueless until their 19th birthday or until the girl tells them. That is why he was making out with Apple and not me. I just stared and stared at them. I felt my heart slowly breaking, as I watched my mates full lips move in sync with my sisters. I almost moaned at the thought of his lips on mine. Luckily I didn’t, it would’ve been too embarrassing. While they were still going at it, I silently looked over my mate. He was beautiful, to me at least. I guess that everyone thought that. He was the player of the school. It was no secret that everyone wanted him and wanted to be his mate. There were only 5 more months until he found out that I was his mate. I had only 1 day until I got my power! I am so excited! I hope I get something rare and cool. It would be amazing to be able to read minds, like Mona.

Mona was my best friend. Her mate, Zane, and i don’t get along. He cheated on the first day that he found out she was his mate. They were the typical nerd and jock. As soon as he proves to me that he has changed, I’ll forgive him and we can move on. Unfortunately, he is too proud to ever admit it. Anyway, sometime during my time staring at them, they stopped and looked at me. I somehow managed to look into his eyes and almost melted. They were a beautiful shade of gray, which I got lost in. I had no idea how long much time had passed, but I never wanted to look away. Only I had to, because Apple screamed at me,

“What are you doing freak?!? Why are you staring at my boyfriend?!? I mean seriously, your soo ugly that I’m surprised that he hasn’t puked yet!”

I looked down blushing muttering an apology. I knew I wasn’t beautiful. I had pale skin, and red hair. Not to mention my creepy eyes. Apple on the other hand was perfectly tan and had pretty blonde hair. She was perfect and I wasn’t. This was so embarrassing, I felt like crying. I wasn’t strong like Fifi; I just wanted to let out my sadness in tears. I quickly turned; ready to run out of the room, when his sweet deep voice stopped me by saying,

“What is wrong with you Apple? She’s not ugly! And she’s your sister, you shouldn’t teach her like a worthless piece of shit!”

When he finished, I just wanted to run over and hug him to death. He was like my hero! Then, Apple responded,

“I’m so sorry baby! I was just jealous; I mean you looked at her for so long”.

I didn’t stay long enough for him to forgive her and tell her that he loved her, because every time he did it broke my heart. I ran out if the room, that had been a moment for us, and she ruined i.e. ran into my room and jumped on my bed, finally letting my tears out. Eventually, I ran out of tears and just looked up at my colorful ceiling. I loved my room; the walls were painted the same color as the morning sky. It was a mixture of purple, red, pink, and blue. The roof was just random colors thrown on. I sat up and looked around. Every time I looked at my room I swear it changed. I usually had a purple carpet. I still did, and then there was my dresser. It was white and had fresh flowers on it. On the opposite side of the room, there was a hammock. Then, in the corner there was a piano. That was my favorite part of the room. I could sit there for hours and just play and sing. I looked to the last corner of my room; I was surprises to see Fifi sitting there! How long had she been there? Had she seen me cry? I hope not, she told me that I should stick up for myself when Apple is mean. I wish I could, but I just couldn’t, you see Fifi is also really pretty. I wasn’t like them.

I couldn’t even fight my own battles. I remember the one time that Apple actually stood up for me and helped me. Before I say, I should just point out that my dad is cornel of the Xania army. Anyway it was to do with my only boyfriend, Gaige. Gaige and I had been going out for about a month and I thought he might be my mate. I was so excited that I couldn’t wait to tell anyone! You see, for someone to become your full mate, you have to drink each other’s blood. Pretty gross, right? Not actually, it is like human sex. After you drink the blood, you have sex, but that’s not the point. ANYWAY I had really wanted to tell someone, but I didn’t. I was surprised to see Gaige at my house after school when I came home that day. He hadn’t been at school. I was nervous about seeing him, because I thought he was my mate, but I wasn’t ready to become fully mated. He led me inside to my room. This wasn’t unnatural. We normally cuddled each other. Only, I got a little suspicious when he closed and locked the door behind him. We normally kept it unlocked. I should’ve sensed something was wrong, but I didn’t at the time, I had or a least thought I loved and trusted him. It wasn’t until he had thrown me on the bed did I realize anything was wrong. Then, he bit down on my neck hard and started drinking. Then, I realized what he was doing; he was trying to force the mating. I didn’t want to, I begged for him to stop, but he didn’t. He was choking me trying to make me shallow his blood, when Apple ran in.it distracted him for a second and I coughed up all the blood. Then, she beat him up and helped mesh surprised me that night and I thought she had changed, but she had gone back to normal in the morning.

Now back to Fifi, she knows that Kyle is my mate and she wants me to tell him. She didn’t understand what I was feeling, she was pretty. I wasn’t and anyone would want her. No one would want me. Now, she ran over to me and surprised me by saying,

If you had stayed a little longer, you would’ve seen him push her away and yell at her to apologize to you.”

*************

Did you like it?

Comment/vote/fan

Xoxo Mara