Part one

Hey guys<3 no note today, except asking you to vote and comment=)

Thank for reading,

<3Mara

PART ONE

<><><><><><> 

After our passionate kiss in the hallway, I walked into class blushing. I quickly sat down in an empty seat next to Elodie. She looked at me and said,

“So…you and Kyle, huh.”

I felt my cheeks get even hotter as I stuttered to answer her. She just started laughing at my embarrassment; luckily the class started then, so I didn’t have to answer her. The teacher, Ms. Lillian, was really nice. While she was watching the others turn invisible, so let Elodie talk to me. We chatted for almost the whole class about random things. Then, my favorite part of the class was when everyone but me was invisible, and I tried to find them. I only found 3 people; the first one ran into a desk and turned visible. The next one was a little guy, and he was too exhausted to stay invisible any longer. The last one I just ran into. The fun part was when everyone in the class was making noises, and they would echo off the walls making me even more confused than usual. Them right before the bell rang; Ms. Lillian told me to hold her hand. I did, and she turned me invisible along with her! It was really cool to look at my hand and see nothing. It only lasted about a minute before Ms. Lillian ran out of power. Apparently, it is really hard to keep your power up once you have it going. You have to concentrate really hard. Then, you get really tired and have to let your power go. It’s around 3 times as hard to include a partner in it. About 30 seconds after we got back, the bell rang that signaled the end of class. Now we had lunch, and I got to see all of my friends. Elodie walked to her locker and I walked to mine, unfortunately they weren’t close to each other.

When I was putting my bag into my locker, I felt a pair of eyes on me.  I took my time closing my locker, before turning around. I smiled when I saw Kyle leaning against the wall across the hallway. He was in a conversation with a girl with straight bronze hair. I could only see the back of her head, but she seemed familiar. The main reason being that looked unique. Her hair wasn’t brown, it was a shiny bronze. I was jealous of how it fell perfectly straight. I also remember seeing her somewhere… I watched them for a couple minutes before walking over there. The whole time they were talking, Kyle had his eyes on me. When  I finally reached them I said,

“You can stop staring, I’m here now.”

He just winked at me and said,

“This is Soul Yabba; she’s in our speed/ strength class. She’s a speedster.”

That’s where I recognized her from! He continued,

“She was just complimenting me on how heroic my speech was.”

I smiled at her, and introduced myself. She seemed really nice, and we had a lot in common.  We talked the whole way to the lunch room. We didn’t say anything to Kyle; just to bug him. I had a feeling Soul and I were going to be laughing about that later. When we made it to the lunch room, I invited Soul to come sit with us. She agreed and we went to sit at our table. When we got there, right when I was about to sit down, Kyle pulled me onto his lap. I took revenge, and stole his phone. I never actually even looked at his phone before, so I was a little nervous about looking in it. I looked up at him innocently, and he just grinned. I opened it up, and on the 3d screen saver was picture of me! I smiled up at him, then directed my brain back into the conversation that was going  on at the table.

<><><><><> 

Well people, I ran out of time=( Part 2 will bw up later today ( I hope!) if not, then definitely tomorrow! Hope you liked it,

Mara