Normal In A School Of Freaks!

Hey guys!!! Thank you for all the votes and comments! You guys got me on the what’s hot list! I love you guys! Anyway, here’s the next chapter. Also, in a couple chapters I was wondering if you guys think I should enter in the watty awards.  Well, actually it depends on if I get a lot of votes. Whatever…enjoy =)

Xoxo Mara

Wait! He pushed her off. I’m not sure if I should be happy or scared. I couldn’t decide in less than 3 seconds, so I was both. I was happy that he had pushed her off, but I was scared that he had started to feel the connection between us. I don’t know why I was scared.  I should be jumping with joy, but I’m not. Maybe I’m scared he’ll find out and reject because I’m a loser…and ugly. Then again, he said I wasn’t ugly in the room! But he also never said I was pretty, but he didn’t have a chance. Wow, I’m lame. I’m having an argument with myself.  Then, I sighed out loud. This was pathetic.

What happened next surprised me more.  Kyle ran into the room and pulled me into a hug. While I was crushed against him, I could feel his hard body crushed against me. When I felt his lips touch my forehead, I froze. What was he doing? When I froze, he froze as well. I looked up at him. Well, I tried to, but he was like 5 inches taller than me. I managed to look him in the eyes. He bent down slowly, as if he was giving me time to stop. O My Goodness! He was going to kiss me. Our lips slowly and lightly touched together. The moment they did, I felt sparks unlike any other. They were burning my lips, but in a good way. I felt his tongue slid across my bottom lip, he was wanting to deepen the kiss. I slowly opened my mouth and let our tongues touch. I moaned a little, and then felt my cheeks burn. I felt him move one of his arms from around my waist. I didn’t know what he was doing, but I was slowly running out of breath now. I jumped away from him, when I heard the click of a camera going off. I was shocked to see him holding his phone out.

“Thanks.”

He said in his deep, husky voice. I looked back up into his eyes.

“For…what?”

I managed to choke out.

His reply made me want to jump off a cliff.

“Not telling me you were my mate, and letting me fall into the traps of your sister.”

What traps of my sister? Oh My Goodness! I sunk to the floor in realization, they had mated. I felt my heart getting ripped once again. Why was he in here if they had mated? Why had we just shared a precious moment?  I felt tears following down my face before I could stop them. How could I be so stupid and selfish? Why hadn’t I just told him? O yea, because I was a loser and ugly.

Then, he slide down to the ground next to me and pulled me into his arms. Why was he doing this? Shouldn’t he love Apple? She is his mate now. I felt a hand under my chin, forcing my head up. I saw Kyle’s hand move my face until he looked me in the eyes.

“What’s the matter, you should be happy now.”

“Happy! I should be happy that my mate and sister mated?

How could I be happy?!? You try getting your heart ripped out a million times and you try to be happy!”

I finished, I was sobbing now, so it was probably hard to understand me.

“Wait! Who said anything about us mating?”

“Well…you said that you had fallen into her traps.

I replied shakily.

“Yes, but she cheated on me, that is what is was talking about. Then, she tried to make me mate with her, because she claimed to be my real mate, but I saw the way you looked at me, with love in your eyes and I knew that she had never looked at me that way. I knew it had to be you. That’s why I kissed you.”

Did you guys like it? Also, I know its short, but I’m busy with baby stuff. Also can I have 10 votes? It will make me upload a really long one really fast. Also they kissed! And he knows there mated! I know it seems a little rushed, but the main story line is about something different, which you will find out next chapter! And also, did you notice how I didn’t mention Kyle’s power yet? Well, you will find out later!

Love, Mara