NIASOF!

• Dedicated to All of my lovely fans<3

Hi guyyysss!! I think I’m over my writers block:) Please comment/vote/fan:) She finally gets to the school in this chappy, and it is short!!!

Love,

 Mara

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

I woke up; more physically and mentally exhausted then I had ever been before.

(That sentence is all I could think of for about 2 weeks!!!!)

I wanted to fall back into my bed and stay there forever. The only problem was I was starving. I started to wonder what was more important; food or sleep. In the end, food won. I slowly got out of bed, and started to walk downstairs, careful not to fall asleep on the down. I was about half way down the stairs when I smelt something. I instantly woke up, someone was cooking. I could smell Pancakes, bacon, and coffee. I could kiss whoever was cooking. In fact; as soon as I saw my mate facing the door in the kitchen, putting more food on the table, I ran over and kissed him. I don’t think he expected me to do that, because he didn’t respond immediately. We were about to deepen the kiss, until I remembered I hadn’t brushed my teeth. I pulled away, blushing. I ran upstairs, all traces of me being tired before were gone. I guess that Kyle just had that effect on me. I quickly brushed my hair, teeth, and wiped the little makeup that was under my eyes away. Then, feeling a lot better, I quickly ran down stairs to see Kyle again. To my disappointment, my mom and dad were already in the kitchen. They were thanking Kyle for cooking.

After breakfast, Kyle and I cuddled in my room watching random movies. We had the curtains drawn, so it was dark. I was still exhausted, so about ½ way through the 2nd movie, I was asleep.

<><><><><>First day of school=) <><><><><><><>

I walked through the big glass doors, into the first hallway of the school. The hallway was empty, but it didn’t surprise me. I was late; I had a meeting with the headmaster before I came. He explained to me that I would have to take every class this school offered, if I wanted to stay.  I did want to stay; I just wanted to be normal. Well, I guess I was the normal one in this school of people with weird powers. My first class was the class for the flyers. The class was already half-way down by the time I had found he room. I had missed the tour, due to my “extra classes,” also known as the torture they make me go through to attempt to trigger my power. As I walked in the room, I felt all eyes on me. One person who I guess lost control of their power even fell to the ground. I felt my cheeks get hot. I wasn’t used to being in the center of attention; usually that was Apple’s place.

“You must be Addyson, our special student.”

A voice from the middle of the sky blue room said. I replied in a soft voice,

“Yes…”

“Good, you can sit over by your sister Apple, and take notes on how I teach them. That way if you power turns out to be flying; you can jump right into our classes.”

Apple was sitting in the middle of the room, so all eyes followed me as I sat down. Apple was on my right, and on my left was a pretty girl with jet black and emerald green eyes.  The girl on my left smiled at me and said,

“Hi! I’m Jessie Kade.”

(That’s 5jenna5 character<3)

This girl seemed really nice; maybe I made a new friend? I replied to her, in the same soft voice I used to respond to my teacher.

“Hi, I’m Addyson.”

“I LOVE YOUR NAME! Do you want to sit with me and my friends during lunch?”