Chapter 16: Seeking Revenge

Previously at Brenda and Charlie's home......

I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it. My jaw dropped when I saw who it was. It was Morgan. 

Me: What the fuck you doing here?

Morgan: Excuse me?! Is that how you treat the mother of your child?

Me: Morgan! How many times I got to tell your ass, huh? That's not my baby and get the fuck off my property before I call the police. 

Morgan: (giggles) You are so sexy when you're mad.

Me: Woman, do you hear me?! I said get off my property now! 

Morgan: Ok. I see you at the shop later, baby.

Me: What?! Damn! 

Morgan walked off the property into her car. I saw how pregnant, she was. She wasn't lying about that. I walked back to the kitchen and Brenda looked at me. 

Brenda: Babe, who was that at the door?

Me: Morgan.

Brenda: What?! Why was that bitch here and you didn't tell me? I would of told that heifer off!

Me: I know you would. She said that she's coming by the shop later. 

Brenda: For what?!

Me: I don't know, but I think she has something planned.

Brenda: Do you want me to go with you? I can arrange a babysitter for C.J.

Me: No! That girl is dangerous. I call Wiz and Sam then we'll come up with a sure-fire plan. If anything goes wrong, we'll call the police. I want you and C.J to stay in the house and lock all the doors. Don't let anyone in this house when I'm at the shop tonight. It's time to seek revenge today.

Brenda: Promise me, you'll be safe and don't do anything stupid?!

Me: I promise. Now I got to get ready for work. 

I took my shower and got dressed for work. I ate my breakfast and left the house. I got into my car and called Sam.

Me: Hello? Sam?

Sam: Yeah, What up?

Me: I'm on my way to work. Dude, you are not going to believe what happen when I got back home. 

Sam: What happened now?

Me: Morgan showed up on my fucking doorstep.

Sam: What?! I'm getting real sick of this bitch? Now what she say?

Me: She told me that she's gonna meet me at the shop later.

Sam: (sighs) Don't worry cause I got your back.  I'ma stay at the shop with you and we gone handle this bitch our way. 

Me: What if she brings Aisha with her?

Sam: We need to form a crew. Me, you, and Wiz. I'm sure he'll get some of his guys from the police force.

Me: I'm down with that. 

Sam: Did she say what time she's coming by the shop?

Me: No. She'll probably show up at closing time which is 11

Sam: Alright. I'll be there at 10:30. You got your gun?

Me: What for?

Sam: You never know when things get messy.

Me: I ain't killing nobody, man! Maybe scare her a little.

Sam: Alright. I'ma let you go and let me know she comes by early.