Let's dance

This chapter was SOO MUCH FUN! :DDDD In case you're wondering, yes Aaron is more than a one-time character. He just won't make a huge amount of performances until a sequel which I probably won't post on Wattpad. (unless you want me to at the end). Please comment and vote and other stuff! :D I wish I could dedicate this to all my fans. You get to have such a fun chapter, I envy you! :DDDD BTW- All the songs mentioned are ringtones on my phone. XDDD *Shot-d*

- - - - -

     Crystal and Rise sat together, watching the others eat. 

"After this..." Crystal whispered to Rise. "we can go to our room... I have some extra apples. It won't be much, but it should hold off some of the hunger until tomorrow." she said. Rise nodded, looking down. 

"Rise?" Crystal ventured. He didn't move. "Rise, I'm sorry about the apples.." she said.

"No, it's not your fault." he mumbled, eyes on his feet. "You... We both tried... our hardest." he said. "But... I guess we're not going." he said sadly. 

"... I should've tried harder..." Crystal said. "I shouldn't have succumbed to the gas. Look at them!" she said, pointing to the Team Skull members, sitting in their place, stuffing food into their face. It was like putting salt on an open wound. Rise winced, as if he could feel the pain. Crystal moved closer. "I hope they get a piece of straw up their rear tonight." she growled. Rise shook his head. 

"Except Zubat." he protested. Crystal nodded. 

"Yes, Except Zubat. Besides, we can probably make it up later. We still have time." she said. 

"Attention everyone!" Chatot yelled. Everyone looked up from their food and glared. they did not like to be disturbed. "The listing of the pokemon going on the expedition will be announced the day after tomorrow!" he yelled. Everyone cheered... except 2.

      Rise looked crushed. Crystal grabbed his paw. "Don't be discouraged." she whispered. "We can discover something so epic tomorrow, they'll forget about the apples. Besides, we still managed to get one." she said. 

     He gave her a weak smile. "That... is true..." he said. 

     Before they knew it, it was the end of the meal. Chatot hopped over to them. "Come with me you two." he said tartly, as soon as everyone had left the room. Rise and Crystal looked at each other, Rise with a worried expression and Crystal with an angry one. What did Chatot want? He was probably going to go report their failure to the Guild Master.

What do you want, you pompous feather-bag. thought Crystal, glaring at the bird, as they were led to the Guild master's room. Rise visibly gulped having been right in his assumption, and tried to squelch yellow aura, but it wasn't working. He still had a prominent yellow aura surrounding him.

"You have right to be afraid." said Chatot as he opened the door. This had been the second or third time they'd been in this room, and one could feel the power charging in the air. Crystal looked around, taking in the room. The two tiki torches that were on the side of the magenta rug upon which Wigglytuff slept- and now stood upon, face against them-  were lit, giving the room a cheerful and friendly appearance, which was only added by what they know about it's inhabitant. Rise felt his fear slipping away simply by the aura of the room, and the Guild Master.

     Chatot strode up the him in a rather cocky manner, and cleared his throat. "Guild Master!" he said this a couple times before the Wigglytuff turned around. Wigglytuff smiled at them and Chatot warmly, as if they were all best friends coming once again to talk over events in their lives. "Guildmaster," Chatot began before Wigglytuff's grin got wider and interrupted.