Chapter 5

Brandon's POV
I can't believe my mom sent me to a boarding school, I hate boarding schools, I mean 6 or more months away from home and my friends! When I walked all around the halls to find my room a skinny and short boy started talking to me "Hi, I'm Gino, what's your name?" He asked "Brandon!" I said then he took a look at my room number "room #102? That's my room too!" He said the he lead me to my new "room" when we finally get in our room I picked the invidual bed and he chose the bottom part of the bunk, then another boy came into our room "Hi I'm Nick, your new roommate!" He said then he chose the top part of the bunk.

Nick's POV
I've always wanted to came to a boarding school. I have watch on tv that boarding schools are fun! (Zoey 101 lol) anyways while I was walking down the hall looking for my bedroom when I looked at a brunette girl walking upstairs with her bags, I gotta know her name! After some minutes of walking I finally found my room "#102" , then I got in and see two boys talking so I introduce myself and start talking with them too..

Gino's POV
Ah.. Finally my mom decided to take me to a boarding school with a high educational record! I was so excited, I can't wait for the first day of school! When I finished putting my stuff in my bedroom I went outside to take a look to a school, man! This will definitely be the best year ever..