Chapter 20

*FRIDAY*

Chloe's POV
Ah.. Finally friday! Today is the boys' Party! I can't wait for it!!

*6:00 PM*

We are finally ready for the party. We all look beautiful with our dresses! We are like.. Princesses!
"I am.. Nervous guys!" Maddie said while we walked to the boys' lounge. "Oh.. Come on Madds! Don't act like that, and try to have fun for once!" Paige said "ugh... Ok." Maddie said.
When we finally arrived to the boys' lounge everyone stared at us, "wow.. This is uncomfortable!" Brooke said with a look of indifference on her face "Oh no.. I think I'm gonna.." Maddie said, then she ran away to the bathroom, "Maddie! Wait!" Gino said then she ran behind Maddie.

Gino's POV
When I look at Maddie running away from the party I ran behind her to the girls' bathroom door, "Go away Gino!" She said from the girls' bathroom, "no I won't until you tell me why you ran way!" I said "No!" She said, after some minutes of waiting for her to come out her friends start screaming at me "GINO! LEAVE HER ALONE!!", after that they all pushed me from the bathroom's door.

Maddie's POV
"Maddie everything will be alright, ok?" Kenzie said while she and the girls give me a group hug, "thanks for being here for me girls, but.. We're going to that party no matter what!" I said, after that we all get out from the bathroom and went to the party.