Chapter 37

Gino's POV

I needed to talk with Maddie about everything that happened recently, "I-I wanted to apologize..." I whispered "No, Gino, I need to apologize! I kissed Josh and it was a big mistake!" She said, with her head down, "Maddie... It's not your fault." I said lifting her chin up with my hand, "so that means we can be friends again?" She asked with tears falling from her eyes. "No..." I replied.

"What? Why?" She said, "we can't be friends cause I want to be more than that!" I replied, after telling her that her expression on her face changed and she started laughing, and then we kissed...
Seriously can this day get better?

Maddie's POV

"uh.. So we're dating now?" I asked nervously right after Gino kissed me, "we can try, you wanna try?" He asked me, "Su-sure.. But let's go slow.." I suggested, "sounds good.. So what? Do you wanna go to take an ice cream with me?" He asked, "I'll love to.. But I need to arrange something first.." I said.

After that we went to the girls' lounge where everyone was reunited eating some ice cream Brooke and Brandon bought, "Hey I see some hand holding... Please tell me you're finally dating!?" Paige joked, "yup!" We both said at the same time.

After that everyone started clapping and yelling things like 'MINO' but before we could said anything Josh walked to us "Maddie, I'm sorry for what I said to you a few minutes ago.." He said. "It's ok, I guess.." I said, "so we're cool?" He asked, "sure! Now, go and find Chloe, you both need to talk." I said. "Yeah, you're right!" He said right after that he leave.

"Hey Brooke we're going together to the party, right?" Brandon asked while he hold Brooke's hands, "hah! Well.. I don't remember you asked me.." Brooke said. "Wait! So I have to invite you? But we're dating!" He exclaimed, "yeah, but I want to be invited properly." Brooke said after that she stood up and leaved with Kenzie and Paige. At this point I was the only girl in the room since Chloe and Kendall were in Chloe's room.

"Now I have to invite my own girlfriend to the party?" Brandon said with a confused expression. "Yeah, but at least you and Gino have a girlfriend Lucas, Josh, Nick, and I still need to invite our chicks.." Zack said. "Well I already have a date.." Nick said. "That's great, Nick, when did you invited Kendall?" I asked. "I.. Um.. I didn't invited Kendall.." He said putting his hands in the back of his head.

We all went blank in that moment since we all thought we was going to invite Kendall. "Dude, so, if you didn't invited Kendall then.. Who did you invited?" Lucas asked, "Payton!" Nick said, "What! Why would you invite her?" I asked "it's complicated.. You guys wouldn't understand it!" He said while he sat in the couch.

"but.. If you already have a date, then why do you wanted to talk with Kendall?" Lucas asked, "I want her to give some advices." He said, "are you stupid! Don't play with her feelings! I'm pretty sure she thought you were gonna ask her out! Do you know how disappointed she'll feel!" I yelled.

I was so mad at Nick. How could he played with Kendall's feelings!? She thought he liked her! And now he's going to the party with Payton!? Kendall won't feel happy about this. "Nick Dobbs, I've never been way more disappointed at you!" I said, after that I stood and leaved.

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that the next chapter will be about Nick and Kendall (since I haven't wrote about them that much) also maybe I'll write about Cosh