Chapter 43

*10 years later*

Maddie's POV

"Maddie, hurry up, we're late!" Gino, yelled from downstairs while I was preparing for our friends reunion.

I still feel like yesterday we were in high school, making pranks, and worrying about teenage love problems, and now most of us are getting married.

Like gino and I, we're getting married in three weeks. It's surprising how times fly..

"Maddie, ready?" Gino yelled once again from downstairs. "Yes, honey, just let me call kenzie to ask her if she and Lucas are ready."

Kenzie's POV

"Hello? Yes, Maddie we're ready." I said holding my iPhone 8 between my ear and my shoulder, while I took my channel bag.

"That was Maddie?" Lucas asked as he opened the door for me, "yes. We must go." I replied.

Lucas and I are currently dating and we moved together, but we aren't engaged cause we don't feel like we're ready, but we will in a couple of years..

--------------------------

Paige's POV

Ten years... Ten years, and I still live with Brooke, Brandon, and Marie... I can't believe all of my friends are already married or engaged and I live with my sister, her husband and my niece, Marie...

"Paige can you hold Marie for a sec? I have to go and arrange Brandon's shirt." Brooke asked as she gave me her beautiful baby girl. "Sure, but hurry up, we must go!" I smiled.

I know I should be happy because I'm going to see all of my childhood friends, but that also means I'm gonna see Zack. Yes, Zack Torres, I never dated him, we never felt we were ready, but hey, we're adults now.

----------------------------

Kendall's POV

"Ugh, can you help me?" I asked Nick as I tried to walk down the car, "yes, sorry honey, I forgot you're pregnant." He replied. "Well, I'm only three months, but you should still remember." I said while I picked my bag.

"Kendall!" Chloe ran towards me to give me a hug, "Chloe! Josh!" Excitedly said. "How are you, how's your baby going?" Chloe asked.

"Great, how are both of you? You're getting married on Saturday!" I asked. "Yes, we're both very excited." Josh replied.

I'm actually really excited about Chloe's and Maddie's wedding, both weddings are gonna be awesome!

------------------------------

Gino's POV

Finally we're finally together again, like the old times, when we were just teenagers. Those were the good days, but Noe we're all full of responsibilities.

"Hey you know where's Zack?" Paige asked, "yes, he said he will be late." Kendall explained as she attacked all of the food in her plate. "Oh well then I guess I-" paige said before being interrupted by Zack

"Hey everyone did y'all miss me?" Zack interrupted, before he looked at Paige and stared at her. "Paige..." He whispered. "I think you both need to talk." I suggested.

After my subtle suggestion we all decided to pay the bill and leave for an ice cream, "wait, where are we going?" Paig asked. "WE are going for and ice cream, you and Zack are gonna stay here and talk." Brooke said as she hold Marie in her arms.

Right after that we all leave and left them alone.

--------------------------------

Zack's POV

"So.. How's your life going?" Paige asked trying to break the silence "great, how's yours? Are you married or engaged, already?" I asked

"What? No? Why? Are you !married or engaged?" Paige questioned. "No! I'm totally free!" I said. "Well, maybe we should hang out sometime.." She suggested. "Yes, you're right, what about on Friday?" I suggested back.

"I'll love to!" She smiled. Then we hugged and then we looked at each other's eyes and kissed, but when we end up our kiss we heard the cheers of our friends, yelling things like "yas, they're finally together!" Or "Finally!"

We both laughed and hugged for a long time. Finally we're technically together.

Everything has turned out great in this ten years. Maddie and Gino are engaged, Brooke and Brandon have a daughter, kendall and Nick are having a baby in six months, Chloe and Josh are getting married in a couple of days, and finally Paige and I are together....

---------------------
GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ENDING AND I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK I RUIN THE STORY... I JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT AN INTERESTING FINAL FOR THIS STORY! SO BYE!! HOPE YOU READ ALL OF OTHER STORIES IN MY ACCOUNT!