2

Memories of last night flood to my mind. I open my eyes worried. I have to talk to him. I put on some cloths and go down to there house. I knock on the door then panic. Why am i here? Hes going to beat my face in. Im not gay he's not gay. Run away run away. I start to go down the hall but-
"Cas?" I turn around and smile.
"Hey sam"
"Come in i have to go to work and dean should wake up soon. He had a wild night. I could hear him and somebody all night just moans amd screams.." He laughs "ew" then leaves. I sit on the couch and dean walks out in his boxers.
"Dean we need to talk" i stand up.
"Yeah.." He scratches his head. "Im sorry" he sits down. "I am too. I had like four to many and i needed somebody."
"Can we go back to hating eachother?" He asks.
"I hate you dean" i laugh. We sit there looking eachother silent. And that is how i ended up im his bed again. I fall off him breathless. I look at him and his lips pull into a smile.
"I hate you too cas" i turn onto my side and look at him.
"This is just for fun. Dean. Ok? I have a girlfriend" no you do not? "No i don't? But still this is over ok?"
"Ok. Also sam cant know" i fall asleep next to him still completely naked.
"I hate you dean" i say. He gets up and hands me a beer then sits next to me. I look to my side and see him already looking at me. Im not gay. Why am i feeling this? I put my face closer to his. He leans in and closes his eyes. Our lips meet then his hand travels around my body. I push him over taking control. My lips wonder doan his neck. I slide his shirt up then kiss his belly button.
"To my room?" He asks. I nod and we lock the door. My hands umbuckle his belt snd i kneel down pulling them down. He lets small moans out but not satisfying enough. I bite his hip and start sucking on his stomach. I move up to his mouth. He undoes my tie and then throws my jacket off. I shrug rest my clothes off. He slides my pants off; leavin small kisses on his body i pudh him to his bed. "Cas" he moans as i mount him.
I wake back up and notice hes not in bed. I get ip snd slide my boxers on. I open his door and go into the kitchen. Hes sitting om the kitchen floor. He has a bottls in his hands and a red face.
"Whats wrong?" I ask.
"Whats wrong?" He looks up. "Whats wrong cas?" He says again. He stands up. "I like you. Ok i use to hate you i couldnt stand your guts now all i want is your guts inside me. It sucks. Im calling you cas and screaming your name in bed. Im not gay." He throws the bottle to the ground.
"Dean its oka-" i take a step to him trying to calm him.
"No its not! I am the boy who makes girls fall inlove with me after just one night. Im the boy who leaves them the next morning. Im the boy who doesnt fall inlove, cas. And here im geting feelings its wrong" his voice lowers a bit. This actually hurts that hes so mad thay he likes me. Its not my fault...
"Im sorry" i whisper looking down. I can feel his stare not leaving me. I look up to him.
"I just have one question" he asks. "Are you feeling the same thing?"
"Yeah" i whisper. Yes as much as i hate to admit i like dean winchester. I always kinda did. He has always been incredibly good looking.
"So..what now?" He asks.
"I have no idea.."
"I dont want sam to know about us..but do you want to get dinner tonight?" His face is pale and itches his neck nervously.
"Ill pick you up at seven?" I ask.
"You dont even have a car" he laughs. I blush and lool away. "Ill pick you up at seven."
"I will be ready. I gotta get out of here before sam gets home" i go back to his room and change. I tie my shoes up then hear..sam.
"Hey whatd cas want?" I hear. Its queit.
"A ride to the store" he says. I accidentally knock a glass off his bedside table. Shit..
"Whos in your room?" Sam asks. I hear footsteps grt closer and closer. The dorknob turns. "Its cas!" Dean yells. "Castiel is in my room" he sighs.
"Why?" He asks. I can hear them right outside the door.
"I don't want to talk about it" he whispers.
"You can come out now" sam knocks on the door. I open yhe door and give a small smile.
"Hi" i say to sam.
"So are you guys friends now?" Sam points to dean and i.
"Yeah. I guess" dean answers.
"I have dinner with Lil tonight so i wont be around"
"Yeah ok we'll just order pizza or something" i look at dean and giggle.
"Ok well i have to shower" he walks away and i look at dean. "Wow we are bad liars" i say.
"No shit sherlock" he walks into his room. I turn around and watch him make his bed.
"I think im going to go home. I have an important date in 2 hours" he turns around and smiles widely.
"I hate you cas" dean laughs.
"You should probably get ready also i mean i heard the guy youre going out with is pretty damn handsome" he laughs harder.
"Go away cas" his face is bright.
"Fine" i stick my toungue out. I go back home to amanda.