20

I wake up holding onto Cas on the kitchen floor. I push him off me slightly then stand up and pick him up bridal style. Hes like 20 times heavier asleep. I lay him on the bed and cover him up. I lay down next to him and grab my phone.
Hey im going to need the next week off. There was a death in the family. -dean
I send to my boss. I go look at the pictures i have on my phone. Mostly of cas. I find a video i took of him and watch it.
"Are you filming me?" Cas laughs.
"Maybe" i say in the back. He laughs harder and keeps dancing.
I remember this night. We didnt want to go out but we didnt want to stay in so we decied to play some music through the speakers and mix our own drinks and have a two person party.
"Cause i cant help falling inlove with you!" He sings to the music while swaying back in fourth. "Cmere" he signals for me to come up.
That was the end. That was my first dance. I dropped out of school so i never went to prom i never actually attened the dances so i never danced with somebody until then. I love him so much.
"What time is it?" Cas moans.
"Six" i tell him. He lays his head on my chest and falls asleep. I pet his hair and listen to his snores. I kiss forehead then fall asleep.
-
-
-
"Ready?" Cas asks.
"Yes" no..i don't want to go to a funeral. Dont make me cas!! I kiss him and smile. We drive to the airport. We board the plane and fly to Washington.
-
-
-
"We're just going to rent a hotel, mom" Cas says frustrated
"He's just tired,breakfast tomarow?" I say holding his hand.
"Oh..ok" i give his mom a hug and walk back to the car we rented. I turn on the radio and look at cas as the city light flash his face.
"Cause i can't help" i sing with the radio reaching for his hand.
"Falling in love with you" he finishes it. I smile at him and pull into the parking lot.
"Dean.." He looks up at me."Thank you"
"For what?" I ask.
"For being there for me when i was a reck. I love you Dean. So much. Thank you"

Ok guys! That was it. Im making sequal to this so yes. Um yeah lol i hope you liked it!