15

Castiels p.o.v

I can tell Birdy has a secret. I don't know what it isbut shes shared it with Dean. I know that because when Dean has a secret he bites his lip and taps his fingers alot. Right now My mom amd ellen are in the kitchen getting Thanksgiving dinner ready. I notice that Joe and Birdy keep looking at each other. Not at the same time though. I dont even know Birdys sexual presence. I know shes had boyfriends before but she did have girl crushes on celebrities. Wow my family is messes up.
"Dean bean come here please!" My mom yells. Everybody starts laughing.
"Go on dean bean" sam laughs.
"Shut up" he glares at us amd walks awat.
"Ok whats up with him?" Bobby asks.
"Whatd you mean?" I ask.
"He has a secret" sam says.
"I have no idea he wont tell me. He said its not his place to tell me"i notice Birdy tense up.
"She has a secret! Mark kale!" We all stand up to grab her. When we were littlw amd she had a secret mark wpuld grab her hands kale would get her feet and id question her.
"What Is your secret?" I ask.
"Nothing!" She screams.
"You're lying!" Kale yells.
"Joe get some water" mark says. She brings a cup of water over to us.
"Tell ur youll get qet and aince you have a whitw shirt on itll be embrassing for you since you like sam!" I yell.
"What? I dont like sam" she squirms.
"Then Dean?!" I dump water onto her.
"No! Not him" she says.
"Then that means...oh-" i back away and Mark and kale let go of her.
"Joe?" I ask. She blushes and stands up.
"I have to go change now" she says.
"Oh..." I stand there embrassed.
"Hey wheres the can opener?" Dean asks coming back in. "Are you okay cas?" He steps closer. He then walks over to me and looks at me.
"Birdy likes Joe" i whisper. He looks confused so sam explains.
"Hey you didn't know" he tips my chin up. "Its ok" he kisses my forehead and then holds me in a hug. My arms dangle for a few seconds then move up to his waist.
"Im going to go talk to her" i say and we let go of eachother.
"Hey Cas" dean says. I turn around. "Where's the can opener" he asks.
"Top drawer next to the sink" i walk up to the stairs into the room shes staying in. I walk in and see her wipe a tear off. "Hey" i say quietly. "Go away" she sniffles.
"Im sorry. I didn't know you liked her" i say.
"Well whatever i wanted to happen is over now. Im not even sure of my sexuality! And i wasnt going to say anything until i knew for sure" a tear falls down her cheek. "Im a freak. Okay admit it. I like boys but then i like girls? Thats not normal Cas" she crys.
"Do you want to be normal? Or do you want to be insane, fun, weird?" I ask sitring on the ned next to her. "You are all of those. And whats normal is people ignoring those feelings so be weird Birdy and go tell Joe how you feel" i pat her leg. Joe walks in as birdy stands to grab another shirt.
"Birdy...I...I like you." Shes playing with the hem of her shirt. Birdy laughs and walks to joe. They embrace into a kiss.
"Get outa here perv!" Birdy tells me. I shut the door behind me and go down stairs.
"You finally came to help?" My mom asks.
"Cmon my favorite people are in here" i hug her then walk to dean. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me. A moan escapes my lips. He bites my bottom lip as hes pulling away. My eyes flutter open and he smiles.
"Help me make some gravy?" He asks.
"I know you guys are inlove and all but atleast want until tonight to make gravy" Ellen says. We both blush and he lets go of me. He grabs a pan and starts to do the gravy while coaching me thru it.
-
-
-
"Ok! Thanksgiving dinner is served" Mom yells. We all sit down and start to dish up.
"Um before we start id like to annouce that Joe and I are trying to be something" Birdy says holding her hand.
"To the gays!" Dean raises his glass. I break out laughing but drink to it anyway.
"So i know it's early but have you thought about marriage?" My mom asks.
"Kinda" I shyly say.
"So is it something you want to do?" Bobby asks.
"Well yeah we're dating because we want to be together..forever." Dean says. "We've talked about how it'd be cool to have a December or January wedding" i say.
"You guys have already talked about this and youre onky three months in, most people would run away." Sam says.
"Didnt you and dad think about marriage early in the relationship?" I ask. They look at eachother and look down.
"Not exactly" she says. I look up at Dean and can tell he's uncomfortable.
"Well when the day comes it you all will be invited" i let my leg graze against his.

So joe and birdy is now a thing. Yay! To bad they leave.