13

"Good morning" Dean kisses me. "Good morning" i saw back and wrap my arm around his neck pulling him into the kiss.

+30 minutes later+

"That was fun" i say breathless.
"Yes. It. Was." Dean states. I get up and go into the bathroom for a quick shower.
"Hey cas" dean knocks on the door.
"What?" I yell trying to hear him.
"You're sister just texted saying -" he lets a scream out along with a girl scream. I recognize that scream. I heard it for 18 years of my life. I wrap a towel around my body and open the door.
"Birdy!" I wrap her in my arms.
"Cas ok release" she laughs.
"Wheres mom amd dad and ev-"
"Castiel!" My cousin Mark says.
"Mark!" We engulf eachother in a hug.
"So i saw Dean" birdy lets a laugh out. "I also get the sense you guys had some fun before we came?" I blush.
"I need to change" i close my door and see dean on the bed.
"So um your sister just saw me naked" he says.
"Its ok baby" i grab a pair of boxers and slide them on.
"Its a bit awkward."
"Its..." I walk over to him. "Ok" i sit on him looking him deep in the eyes. "Isnt it" i slowly get closer to his lips. He nods and then i place a small kiss on those lips i fell inlove with. "Now go shower so we can get breakfast" i climb off of him and finish changing.
-
-
-
"This is birdy my sister, sharron and shawn my parents, Kale and Mark my cousins, then my grandma Dorothy" i introduce them to Dean. "And this is my boyfriend Dean"
"The great Dean. Ive heard a bunch about you" kale says.
"Same here" he shakes his hand.
"So we have breakfast with deans family so shall we?" I ask.
"Well it will be pretty busy maybe we could cook?" Dean says.
"It wouls be less expensive also." I think. "Ok yeah can you call them?" I ask.
"Yeah" i walk into the kitchem with birdy behind me.
"I saw the hickeys on Deans back and chest...and hips and.. V-line" she laughs.
"I like to suck what can i say?" I ask. "That soumded so wrong i didn't mean it that way" i laugh. She lets a loud laugh out. Mark and Kale come in.
"You aren't a good cook. Please put that pan down before you light the house onfire" mark says.
"I learned a few recipients." I say.
"Awe Dean taught you how to cook" Birdy says.
"What can i say im a good boyfriend" Dean says walking in. I smile widely.
"Whoa" kale says. "I havent seen you smilw that big since..you were four and you got your first pet, mrs.Heinz" ah mrs.Heinz my white kitten. I accidentally spelt ketchup on her and we couldn't get it out so she had a red ketchup spot on her but.
"Marry him" Mark says clapping his hands.
"That's the plan so far" i say.
"You know what sucks about this?" Birdy says. Dean raises an eyebrow while stiring eggs. "Im the only girl" she says.
"No you aren't" dean says. "Youve got mark" he rubs his hair.
"Ohh" kale laughs.
"Sorry cas told me to treat you guys like family" he says.
"You do have permission to treat my family like family" dean tells them. I smile and flip the pancake. Dean goes to get the door already knowing who it is.
"Sammy!" He echoes.
"Im glad you found him" Birdy says patting my shoulder. She wasnt a big fan of amanda.
"Yeah man keep him from what youve been thru you deserve somebody like him" mark says. I give a small smile. They're referring to something i have uett to tell dean nor sam but dean is my boyfriend so he should probably know.. Joe walks in.
"Hey" she waves.
"This is Joe" i tell them.
"You're a girl" Birdy states.
"Yeah?" She laughs. Dean comes back in and kisses my cheek.
"Awe" the all say in sync.
"How about some music" Dean turns the radio on. I laugh and watch him twirl Birdy. Birdy then grabs mark and jale and joe. "We have yet to have oue first dance" he extends his hand.
"Im cooking" i say with a wide smile. Joe pushes me into him and he grabs my hand. We're all dancing in the kitchen laughing and spinning. He tips me backwards. "You mr.Novak are amazing" he whispers. I laugh and he straightens me back up.
"Wow ok since when was this the ball room?" Sam asks. Mark leaves birdy and grabs sams hand. Dean and i both let a loud laugh out. Sam ia just grinning like an idiot.
"Ok im sam" he says when mark stops.
"Im mark" he shakes his hand.
"Birdy" she nods.
"Kale" they shake hands. We put the stuff on the dinning room table. Usually dean amd i would sit around the island and eat but with 12 people itd be a little cramped.
"So somebody can sleep in my room we dont mind sleeping on the couches" i say.
"I prefer not" birdy says.
"Why?" Dean asks.
"Well you two musy have sexual moments in there so...no" we both blush.
"Ok well never mind then" Dean says quietly.
-
-
-
Later thay day Birdy, Mark,and Kale, Dean, sam, joe and i all go out on our own.
"Ok but that time you tried to fly was definitely the best childhood memory i have" Birdy laughs.
"When you tell a 10 year old boy he can fly expect them to try" i say holding o to deans hand as we walk down the street. "We are never letting our kids do what i did" right when i said that i relaized what i said.
"You want kids?" He asks.
"Oo store" sam says and they all walk in as Dean and i look at eachother.
"Well yeah?" I say shyly.
"How soon?" He asks.
"Before im 38" i answer.
"Ok" i cant tell if hes mad or happy or what.
"Im only 26 we still have a long time before then" i say.
"It's ok cas." He says rubbing his cold thumb against my chin. "As long as its a girl" he says.

Who ships sark?
Im thinking of mahbe birdy and joe a thing?????? Idk tho... Thoughts about a joe and birdy love thing.