17

Deans p.o.v

"Move in with me" Cas says.
"Ok" a small smile appears on both of our faces until we both are grinning like idiots. We both laugh and lay down in bed. I wrap my arm around him and pull him into me.
"we're so stupid" i mummble into his back and then kiss it. I wake up early to make him his favorite breakfast. I put dome fruit on the chocolate chip waffle then spray wipe cream on it.
"You know i didnt give you your present yet" Cas says kissing me.
"I would love to have that present but the bed is up stairs."i say kissing back.
"We could do it on our couch" he whispers in my ear. I pick him up and bring him to the couch. He may be top but he's tiny and im big. We strip and get into it. 25 minutes later we're sitting there out of breath. "Im not lying when i say this, you are the best person i have ever had sex with...ever." I tell him.
"Same here." He breaths. I grab my underwear and slide them on. I grab hid waffle amd bring it to him.
"It may be soggy and cold now but here" i hand him the waffle and and he eats it in his boxers on our couch.
"So i was thinking to make this place yours we can hang whatever poster and pictures you want anywhere and ill make room for you in the closet." He tells me.
"Can i hang my led zeppelin poster in your room above the bed?" I ask.
"No" he says. "You can hang your led zeppelin poster in our room"
"I love you so much" i press my lips to his.
"I love you too. So much that" he grabs his glasses from the table and puts them on. I let a laugh out and pull him into me then turn the t.v on.
-
-
-
Our anniversary went awesome. We cuddled and talked about me moving in and where to put my things and we went to dinner. He made me lunch which was great because i sat on the counter and he fed me ramen noodles, its the only thing he had. Then we went grocery shopping. Then to dinner and came home and other details...like sex.
"Im moving in with Cas" i tell sam.
"Thats great!" Sam says.
"Yeah so as a present im leaving you my t.v and couch so you can have a small bro cave" i say.
"Wanna leave your xbox also?" He winks.
"Im afraid not" i say.
"Dude come on. We both know you'll be busy with Cas." Sam wiggles his eyebrows.
"When he works?" I ask.
"Damnit. Ok i have to go to work." I send a text to Cas and start packing. Im excited to see where this brings us. Are we going to be closer or will this hurt us? No dean stop you love eachother. I shake the thought of anything bad happening and continue packing. I have four boxes full that i bring to my new home. Cas is at work right now and eomt be home for anothef hour or so. I bring my cloths up and put them on one side of the closet. Not like it matters hes always wearing my cloths. Im not even mad i think it's adroble seeing my nerd walk around in my comcert shirts with a cup of tea a book and his glasses on. I hang up my led zeppelin poster on the side i sleep on and then hang up an Elvis Presley poster next to it for him. I hear the door open then shut.
"Dean, im home!" He yells. I walk down stairs amd see him in glasses. He use to never wear them but now it's a new part of him. A part i enjoy so much.
"Wanna help?" I ask opening the other box.
"Yes" he kisses me and pulls a picture of Sam and I with Cas in the background with a beer. It was our first day meeting he wad totally drunk. "How about right here" he sets it on the coffee table.
"I wad hoping that wouldnt go i the room" i laugh
"I prefer not to have a picture of sam watching us" i nod and grab my guitar. "I was thinking my office the bedroom or living room?" Cas says.
"Office then i can play you songs as you work" i run it to the office and sit it next to the couch he has in there. We keep takin things out and setting them around the house until i have no boxes left. We lay down on the couch and watch the news. I have abeer in one hand and Cas's hand in the other.
"Congratulations mr.Winchester you know live with Castiel" he lays his head on my chest.
"I love you cas." I say.
"I love you dean" he says.

Sorry that was short!!!! But ayyeee i was on the fence about this chapter but i actually reslly like it.