6

"I heard you and dean got in a fight" sam says.
"He told you?" I ask.
"Yeah" he nods.
"It was stupid. I wanted to go for breakfast and thats all but he flipped out on me" i tell him. "What'd he tell you?" I ask.
"He got mad because you wanted breakfast and it was stupid of him." I was expecting how it was my fault. Dean walks in and puts his bag down.
"Hey guys" he smiles.
"Youre happy" i follow him to the kitchen.
"Yeah" he turns around and meets my face. "Seeing you cheers me up" he kisses my cheek.
"Bad day at work?" I ask. His smile drops and he sighs.
"Thank you! I was hoping somebody would get that im not all happy right now!" He starts to make a sand which. "It was horrible. First i got chewed out for not doing somebody elses job. Then while restocking the CDs i got told im not doing them correctly by a kid whos been working tbere for a week!" He takes a bite of the sandwhich. "On my way out Margi the manager said im not as good as i use to be?"
"Calm down babe" i say
"Its just so irritating" he walks in the living room and motions for me to a Sit on his lap. I do as told and place my butt on on his thigh and he wraps an arm around me.
"Gross" sam shivers.
"Atleast its him and not some slut" he says looking up at me and smiling.
"That reminds me i have a date tomorrow."
"Dude if slut reminds of your date then heck yeah!" Dean laughs.
"No? Seeing you two all lovey dovey made me think of her" he rolls his eyes. Dean leans up but pulls my lips down to his and kisses me. I smile and pull back.
"Ew" sam says.
"All this lovey dovey crap made me want a kiss" he smirks.
"Whats this girls name?" I ask changing the subject.
"Jenny" he says. "She has blonde hair green eyes. But the brightest smile ive ever seen" he starts to daydream.
"Sounds like you like her" i say.
"Yeah-" his phone starts to ring. A few mintues later he has a suit on and is out the door. I get up and sit on the couch he turns the t.v on and looses his mind in it.
"I heard you told sam it was all your fault during our fight" i say.
"It was" he mutes the t.v
"No it wasnt it was both if ours" i answer.
"I was to afraid to tell you how i feel."  He sits next to me.
"I love you dean Winchester. Stop taking blame for everything" i look into his green eyes. Its quiet for a few seconds.
"Shut up" he looks down with a smile and slight blush.
"Make m-" his lios press against mine amd thats how our night went cuddles and kisses.
-
-
-
The sun shines in my eyes i roll over and feel skin against my chest. I smile knowing who it is. I scoot closer amd wrap my arm around him. Hes still asleep hense the no moment. Just a slight groan. I plant a small kiss on the back of his neck. He rolls over with a smile.
"No just kidding" he goes back to his other side avoiding the sun. I let a small laugh out, he grabs my hand and rubs his thumb to my fingers. We just sit there for a few moments. My phone starts buzzing i reach for it and read. mom and dad. I sigh and put it to my ear. Dont get me wrong i love my family but they talk forever. "Hello?" I answer.
"Hi! How are you" my mom asks. "Good how are you?"
"Good. So i have a question" she says.
"Ok?"
"Can we come visit for like three days?" She asks.
"Oh um yeah id love for you guys to come" i answer.
"Ok we're leaving tonight so early morning i will see you!" She hangs up.
"Dean" i say.
"Cas"
"My parents are coming" i twll him softly. He sits up.
"Thats good"he smiles "except you know...me?" Hes playing with hia thumbs.
"I was thinking....we could tell them?" I look at him. He looks up and raises his thin eyebrow.
"You want to tell your parents about..us?" He looks up and meets my blue eyes with hia green ones.
"Why not?" I ask him.
"Okay" i throw myself on him and press our lips together. He smiles and his hand falls on the small of my back.
"I need to go and clean." I jump up and grab my pants. I slide them on. "Wheres my shirt?" I ask looking around.
"I dont know-" he says. "You can borrow one of min" he goes to his closet and pulls a black one with ACDC across yhe front. "This is one of my favorites ruin it and i will hunt you down and kill you" he hands it to me. I put it on and laugh.
"This so does not fit me"
"Yes it does!" Dean walks to me.
"I mean my personality." I say.
"True but everybody will be going after you"  he kisses me.
"Mmm-" i pull away. "I have to go. My parents are coming and the last thing i want them to see is that i have a pair of my boyfriends boxers in my living room" i take a step back.
"I want to bring them to breakfast tomorrow so ill pick you up at...8:30?" He says.
"We can tell them then" i press my lips to his one last time then go home.