5

I wake up to deans arm around mine. I dont want to wake him up but i really need to use the bathroom. I slide out and grab my boxers i slide them on and go to the bathroom. I shake the bit out and walk back into the room. "Good morning" dean smiles.
"Good morning" i lay back next to him.
"Agenda for today?" He asks with a sleepy voice.
"I dont know buttercup" he smiles as i kiss his cheek.
"Mmmm how about we just lay here forever" he pulls me ontop of him.
"Agreed" i lay my head on his chest as his fingers trace my back.
-

-

-
"Breakfast?" He asks me after falling back asleep.
"I have a confession" i say.
"What?" He asks sitting up.
"I cant....cook" i tell him.
"I can" he smiles widely.
"I have eggs and i think sausage" i tell him.
"That will do" he taps me on the side signalling to get up. We both stand up. He puts his boxers on and his Jeans. I grab my sweat pants and put them on with a shirt. We walk down stairs into the kitchen.
"Cas pick your cloths up don't be such a slob" he says jokingly.
"If you wouldn't have ripped them off me they wouldn't be all over." I explain.
"Please you wanted me to rip them off you" true.
He grabs a pan and starts to cook. Im sitting on the counter watching. He turns around with a plate of food and hands it to me. He turns the stove off then grabs te plate next to him and leans against the counter across from me eating.
"Cassy?" I ask. His face turns bright red.
"Shut up" his face is so red.
"It was more like ahem-" i get off the counter. "CASSY!" I scream.
"Shut up" he laughs a little.
"I have a new thing for you" i ask him.
"That is?"
"Whenever you need me in a sexual way and we're around sam or in public just call me cassy" he thinks about it for a few seconds.
"Ok" he nods. "I have to go home and shower. Ill call you tonight, ok?" He runs up stairs and comes back down fully dressed.
"Ok." He kisses me and grabs the door handle.
"By the way that cassy thing works for you too babe" i laugh as he leaves.
-
-
-
Deans p.o.v
-
-
-
I drive home and open the door. "Sammy!" I yell. He walks out of his bedroom.
"We need to talk" we say in sync.
"I broke up with lilly" he says.
"Thank you!" I yell. "I mean..why?" I ask.
"She is homophobic and with my best friend and brother being together i couldn't stand her. I was totally in love with her until she started treating you guys like you were nothing then i just realized she isnt the one" he says. I walk over and hug him. "You reek" he says pulling away. What do expect castiel and i were having sex off and on all night and i may have gotten cum all over myself and he kissed me everywhere and i mean everywhere. So yeah i probably smell of spit and cum mixed with acohol.
"Yeah i need a shower" i blush.
"You dog! You and cas did it!" A smile appears on his face.
"Nope nope nope" i go to my bathroom.
"Was it good? Did he top or did you top?"
"Im not listening!" I turn my radio on and undress.
-

-

-
New thing on my to do list is get sam a rebound. I tie my boots up and wait for sam. "Ready?" I ask as he walks into the living room.
"For?" He asks.
"Rebound baby" 
"Nooo all i want to do is watch all nine seasons of how i met your mother while shoving pizza down my throat ok?" He says.
"Dude come on." 
"No rebounds are just one night stands and you never seem them again" i roll my eyes.
"Exactly cmon" i tug on him.
"No dude i like the thought of commitment" he says.
"Yeah well...let's go"
"Fine. But only for one hour" he grabs his shoes.
"Yes! Lets party" i open the door and we go to a bar. We sit there order drinks.
"So hows cas?" He asks.
"Good." I answer with a swig of beer.
"Whats wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing." I say.
"Dean"
"Nothing sam just leave it alone" i snap. Its quiet for a few seconds.
"You love him dont you?" He asks.
"Yes! I do! Ok now lets leave it alone" a few hours go by until we go back home. I want to call castiel but its late.
"Im going to bed goodnight" sam yells.
"K night" i yell back. Just call him. I put my phome down and fall asleep.
-
-
-
Castiels p.o.v
-
-
-
"Thank you" i say to the barista. I grab the cups and walk to deans. Sam works early and wont be home until 4 tonight. I open the door and walk to deans room.
"Knock knock" i say.
"Come in" he says. I walk in and see him sliding a shirt over his torso.
"I brought coffee" i say.
"Thanks" he takes it from me and takes a sip.
"So breakfast?" I ask.
"Look Cas...i like you i just im busy" he pushes past me.
"What does that mean?" I ask following him.
"So im not allowed to have breakfast with you? I mean damn dean i brought coffee and all i get is a thanks?" My voice gets louder.
"Cas! Just stop" he yells.
"No dean! Is this the end? A week of going out and one day what? Im not good enough" i yell back.
"Im not breaking up qith you! I just i need to be by myself for a while" his voice gets lower.
"Are you mad at me?" I ask.
"Yeah a little!" He starts to yell again.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because i love you cas! I cant love again. Not now not ever" he says.
"Yeah well its a funny way to show you love me" i grab the coffee and slam the door.
"Cas!" He yells but i run home. I drop the cups and fall to the ground in tears.
"IF YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH PROVE IT ASSHOLE!" i scream. Now is when he walks in wipes my tears and we go cuddle. But he doesnt. I wipe my own tears and get up. I grab my alcohol and go to my bed. I chug one bottle....two bottles...thr-
"Cas?" I hear. I try to open my eyes but cant. "Castiel" a thumb traces my cheek. "Wake up please" Dean whispers. My eues flutter open.
"Dean?" My voice is barely hearable.
"Im so sorry, baby." He whispers holding me. Tears fall off my cheeks again. "Im so sorry" he says again.
"Its ok" i sit up and look at him.
"Do you want to go to lunch?" He asks.
"Yes please"