9

Its been a week since my parents left. We've been stronger it feels like. He groans and moves closer to me. His bare chest is against mine with our legs together.
"Im hungry" he moans.
"I think its another cooking lesson" i smile.
"Pancakes?" He asks.
"Yes" i pull him on top of me. He lets a small moan out as my tongue slides into his mouth.
A few minutes of making out we get up. Im in my white boxers as i walk into the kitchen. Deans behind me in his black underwear. He grabs the makings out and pours them into a bowl and starts to stir them. He pours them onto the pan and hands me a spatula.
"I cant flip pancakes" i tell him.
"Its a good day to learn then" he wraps his arms around me and presses his chest to my back. "Flip it" he says.
"I cant believe my friend and my brother are....dating" sam says walking in on dean pressed against my back.
"I think its great" i smirk and he helps me toss the pancake. "I did it!" I jump up. Dean laughs and sam chuckles.
"Im not even gay but that was cute" sam says.
"Stay away" dean grabs me protectively.
"Do you guys want to put on some pants?" He asks taking the pancake i just put on the plate.
"Why dont like that i can do this so easily" i feel a hand on my butt and turn around.
"Hey!" I yell jokingly.
"Im not afraid to do it again." He says. I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Really? Ill get my revenge in the bedroom"
"Im the one who says go" he says.
"Really because you can call me cassy anytime you want and i wont go."
"Cassy" he whispers. Thats when i may have jumped his bones. I press my lips to his and he grabs me furiously.
"Bedroom please" sam says. I jump up and wrap my legs aroumd him and he brings me to his bedroom. He shuts and locks the door while still holding me. I throw my head back as he kisses my neck. I let a small moan out. He presses me against the wall and bites my skin. My nails dig into his back making him groan. My legs unwrap from him and i kneel down. I kiss right above his pants line then lick over to the side. I pull his underwear down and wrap my lips around him. He moans loudly. I push him to the bed and straddle him. He slides my boxers down low enough so i can enter him. 20 mintues later of thrusting, sucking, and kissing i look at him and smile.
"That was great" i smile.
"Yeah." He smiles back. I turn on my side and cuddle into him.
"Its going to be super weird facing sam" i say.
"He knows already" he says holding my arm. "He calls you cassy when hes trying to mess with me." We both let a small laugh out.
"We should probably eat" i say coming my fingers through his hair.
"I need a shower first" he grabs his underwear from the ground and slides them on.
"Why do you take morning showers?" I get up and slide my boxers on.
"Because its the only way to shower." He rolls his eyes.
"Night showers" i explain.
"No because then you get your pillow wet." He says grabbing his towell.
"True..night showers are better" he Laugh's and walks out. I get up and put on my jeans from yesterday and one of his long sleeve shirts. I go to the kitchen and finish the pancakes.
"So cassy" i turn around and see sam leaning against the door.
"There is only one person who can call me that and it's dean" i say.
"You guys are so gross" he laughs.
"Yeah" i smile and put a pancake on the plate. "Its great" i smirk. I make a few more pancakes then sit down with two drenched in syrup. I cut a peice and put it in my mouth.
"Great pancakes by the way" Sam and Dean say at the same time.
"Thanks" i laugh. Dean sits on the couch next to sam.
"So what are your plans today, Love birds?" Sam asks.
"Good question" dean says.
"We could just be love birds" i stand up and sit on his lap. "Ok gross." Sam says. I laugh and high five dean.
"We only do that to gross you out" dean says.
"Its still nasty" sam says.
"I enjoy it" dean puts his hand on my hip and holds me onto him.
"Howd your date go by the way?" I ask sam.
"Not good..i dated her sister a few years ago" he sighs.
"Yeah sammy!" Dean puts his hand up waiting for a high five.
"So single sammy?" I chuckle.
"Actually i met a girl." He smiles.
"Blush much?" Dean laughs.
"Says the guy that just screamed cassy baby like 20 minutes ago" i look down at dean and his whole face lights up. I let a small laugh out.
"Anyway. Who is she?"
"Her name is Lyn. Brown hair brown eyes. Shes perfect" he giggles.
"How about a double date?" Dean says.
"Um ok? Yeah tonight at seven" he gets up. "I have to go buy a pair of shoes"
"Such a girl!" Dean yells as he leaves. He leans up to kiss me buy i jump off his lap. "Whats wrong?" He asks me.
"Nothing!" I yell. I start walking to his room. "Actually dean this date. Have you ever thought about how we havent even gone on a single date yet and its been two months." I yell.
"Im sorry i didnt think of it" he stands up.
"Well i have! Ive wanted to take you on a date but you make me so nervous! I dont want oue first date to be a doubl-" his lips are pressed against me.
"Shut up" he pulls away. "I love you. And im not good at this dating thing. But damnit cas tell me when you want something. Ok?" He says. I nod. "Castiel Novak will you go on a date with me?" He asks.
"Yes"
"Good. See how easy that was" he raises an eyebrow.
"Im sorry. I just... Im in love with you dean and i always thought id grow up to be some professer with a beautiful wife and kids in a nice house. But im dating you yeah i live in a nice house but i dont know if you want kids. So im sorry if i seem uptight sometimes." I tell him.
"Yo-youre in love with me?" He asks.
"Yea.." What if he isnt inlove with me also. I could he taking this way to fast.
"I.."he looks down.
"Its ok if you dont feel the same, Dean." I say.
"Im in love with you too"