19

The next morning i wake up with his arm around me. Its weird if we have sex the night before the next morning we'll be cuddling if we didnt then we wake up to our backs to eachother. I smile rememebering last night. Best idea ever was to come up with the whip cream idea. I wrap my fingers around his hand waking him up. "Good morning baby" i say. When we first started dating he told me i can't call him baby. But now i think he secretly likes it.
"Last night was amazing" he tells me.
"I know." He smile turning over. I look at his collor bones and laugh.
"What?" He asks smiling.
"I gave you alot of hickeys" i say.
"I gave you one right in the middle of your shoulder blades then one right above your ass" he smirks. "You might also have a hickey in your ass if thats possible"
"Thats...strange" i laugh snd cuddle closer to him.
"If we did have kids would rather have a girl or boy?" He asks.
"Both, would you rather have a girl or boy first??" I ask.
"A girl. But i do want a boy eventually" he says.
"Same here." I kiss him amd push myself off the bed. I change into a sweater and shorts then put on running shoes.
"Where ya goin?" He asks.
"A run" i say grabbing a hat.
"But-but-but" he gives me the puppy dog eyes.
"I had alot of whipcream last night. I had a wild night" i tell him. I walk out to the corner then start to run.

Deans p.o.v

I pour a bowl of cereal and then sit down at the table. I can't seem to get kids out of my head. I never wanted kids i never wanted a relationship i never wanted to get married. But now i want to. I want to wake up with Cas next to me with his messy hair and sleepy voice i want to go make pancakes as Cas brings our child down ready for school. I want to have some big wedding. I dont think i want cas anymore...i think i need him.
-
-
-
"Thats like your sixth time reading hills, babe" i say as we lay on the couch.
"Its a good book" he tells me. "You're a good book" Really dean? Two years ago you wouldve been like 'you're such a nerd, loser' or something better and now you cant even insult one person?
"Thank you?" He laughs.
"It was suppose to be an insult" i tell him.
"Im deepily offened then" he sets the book down and turns over so its chest on chest. "You are a freak" he pushes off of me and goes to the kitchen.
"Only because you like it that way" i yell to him.
"Says the guy who bottoms" he yells back. The phone starts ringing and i grab it.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Hi d-dean is Casti-castiel there?" His mom crys on the phone.
"Yeah lemme go get him" i get up and walk in to the kitchen.
"It's your mom..she sounds upset" i hand the phone to him and his face drops within seconds. Oh god whats wrong.
"Il be there sunday" he says snd hangs up.
"Whats wrong?" I ask
"My dad died" he looks up in complete shock. I walk closer and engulf him in a hug. He starts to cry and i tighten my grip around him.
"Its ok baby" i sway back and fourth. "I love you" i whisper and kiss his head. We melt onto the ground. I have him wrapped in my arms between my legs and hes just crying. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask rubbing his back. Hes calming down just the little quivers of the lip and sniffles.
"Come to Washington with me." He says quietly.
"Yes" he squirms up closer to me and rests his head on my chest. I've never been old enough to remeber any ones death.
"I love you Dean"
"I love you too Cas"

Sorry this is short