16

"Ok we'll see you later" i hug Birdy.
"We'll be back" she says. I finish saying goodbye and then watch them go thru security. We wave one last time. We go home and the first thing Dean does is run upstairs.
"Where you going" i run after him. I open the door and he pushes me against shutting it. "Oh thank god" i moan as his lips kiss my jaw.
-
-
-
I breath heavily laying next to him.
"Oh man" his chest rises up and down.
"I've needed that" i say. He chuckles and pulls me into him. Our shirtless chests touching.
"So much" he links his fingers with mine.
-
-
-
Its our four month anniversary tomorrow and i have no clue what to get Dean. "Cas?" He yells from upstairs.
"What?" I ask. He walks foen the stairs holding my secret.
"Whatre these?" He has my black rimmed glasses in his hands.
"Um..nothing?" I say.
"Do you were glasses?" He asks me.
"Pfft no" i put my hands on my hips.
"You so do! Cmom put them on" he ealks closer to me.
"Nooo!" I walk away.
"Why not i bet you look really hot" he tells me.
"Um no i look like a nerd" i sigh.
"Its been four months and i havent known that you were glasses?" He asks.
"Because i were contacts around you" he tells me.
"Cmon please put them on" he thrusts his hands out.
"No i look like a nerd!"
"A cute nerd?" He wiggles his eyebrows up and down.
"No a very nerdy nerd" he laughs and takes a step closer to me.
"I need to see these on you. Im begging cas." I roll my eyes.
"Fine but i need to take my contacts out" i gtab yhe glasses amd go into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and sigh. God i hate these. I walk out looking doen at me feet. He walks closer. He tips my head up, be doesnt fo anything. He doesnt smile or laugh or run away he just stands there his breath gets heviar.
"Castiel Novak i think i just fell deeper inlove with you" he says. My heart picks up i cant gather words to say anything. We're just standing looking at each other.
"Guys" Sam says standing in the door way. We look over at him and see a girl with lomg brown hair and big brown eyes.
"Hi im lyn. And you must be Castiel Novak and the famous Dean" she says.
"How long have you been standing there.
"4 minutes?" Sam says.
"What're you doing here anyway?" Dean asks.
"We had a double date. You told me to swing by before we go?" He says raising an eyebrow.
"Oh..well let me just go get dressed" Dean tells sam. We both walk upstairs. I take my ACDC shirt off and grab a dark blue button up and a lair of jeans. Dean has a red button.
"Im going to go put in my contacts" i say.
"Babe you look amazing with glasses." He tells me.
"I look like a nerd" the main thing i got bullied for in school was how smart i was and my glasses made me look like 'the nerdiest faggot ever' which is why i don't like wearing them.
"Yeah my nerd. My smart, handsome, amazingly good in bed nerd" he places his hands on my cheeks. I blush and try looking away. "I love you. Now please just tonight?" He gives me the puppy dog eyes.
"Youre lucky i love you so much" i grab my grey converse and put them on as dean laces his boots up.
-
-
-
"So what do you do?" Dean asks lyn.
"Im a vet. What about you?" She asks.
"Im a music guy. But Cas here is a professer"
"Impressive" she nods. "What do you teach?"
"Religon" i tell her.After a long dinner of getting to know each other we finnaly leave. "You've stayed here for two weeks you know that" i tell dean while we brush our teeth.
"I like it here" he smiles at me with tooth paste all foaming in his mouth. I laugh and buml his shoulder.
"I like having you here" we spit and walk to the bedroom.
"What time is it?" Dean asks.
"12:30. Happy four month anniversary." I crawl into bed and he does the same.
"I have a present for you" he grabs the paper bag that was in the car a when my parents were here. He hands me the bag and i look inside.
"Hills?! Are you serious!?" I scream. He lets a small laugh out. "You are the best boyfriend, person, human, everything!" I jump into his arms knocking him backwards. I sit back up with the book still in my hand.
"If only you could give me a better present" he smirks.
"Move in with me"